InfoRe: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

johnere wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:52 pm It was happening with a lot of the pms, now it is working
Thank you for letting me know :)

As tough as it's been on us, the best part of this major site upgrade is realizing just how much Forex Station means to you all. We are almost 100% fixed now, and that's because of the feedback from everyone here. Our updated bugs list has now been updated below:

Critical issues list updated as of today:
  • (Fixed) When clicking on an image to enlarge, the image buttons are broken.
  • (Fixed) Twitter, Youtube and Social links aren't working in Media Embed extension for anyone.
  • (Fixed) Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read"
  • (Fixed) Signatures have been turned OFF for now as they are appearing above attachments in posts.
  • (Fixed) "Stretched" index page header image.
  • (Fixed) Quoted images not working when clicking on them.
  • (Fixed) Some members are blocked from seeing and editing their own profiles.
  • (Fixed) No moderator's forum.
  • (Fixed) Fatal Error when accessing Private Messages.
  • (Fixed) Recommended broker link not working on front page.
Minor cosmetic issues to be fixed:
  • (Fixed) When multiple attachments are not "placed inline" images will be resized and crammed next to the indicator files like little crates, side-by-side.
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned in mobile view.
  • (In progress - will be finished in 48 hours) "Latest Posts" feed only displays brand-new topics created and won't display new posts unlike before.
  • (Fixed) The Attachments Files Centre displays files and pictures "too close" to each other.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 8):
johnere, moey_dw, BeatlemaniaSA, TransparentTrader, mrtools, Boluwatife06, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Jimmy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:08 pm As tough as it's been on us, the best part of this major site upgrade is realizing just how much Forex Station means to you all. We are almost 100% fixed now, and that's because of the feedback from everyone here. Our updated bugs list has now been updated below:
Awesome stuff Jimmy! Thanks for everything man, you rock!! :problem: :Hot:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Jimmy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:08 pm Thank you for letting me know :)

As tough as it's been on us, the best part of this major site upgrade is realizing just how much Forex Station means to you all. We are almost 100% fixed now, and that's because of the feedback from everyone here. Our updated bugs list has now been updated below:

Critical issues list updated as of today:
  • (Fixed) When clicking on an image to enlarge, the image buttons are broken.
  • (Fixed) Twitter, Youtube and Social links aren't working in Media Embed extension for anyone.
  • (Fixed) Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read"
  • (Fixed) Signatures have been turned OFF for now as they are appearing above attachments in posts.
  • (Fixed) "Stretched" index page header image.
  • (Fixed) Quoted images not working when clicking on them.
  • (Fixed) Some members are blocked from seeing and editing their own profiles.
  • (Fixed) No moderator's forum.
  • (Fixed) Fatal Error when accessing Private Messages.
  • (Fixed) Recommended broker link not working on front page.
Minor cosmetic issues to be fixed:
  • (Fixed) When multiple attachments are not "placed inline" images will be resized and crammed next to the indicator files like little crates, side-by-side.
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned in mobile view.
  • (In progress - will be finished in 48 hours) "Latest Posts" feed only displays brand-new topics created and won't display new posts unlike before.
  • (Fixed) The Attachments Files Centre displays files and pictures "too close" to each other.

Thank you Jimmy for all the good work
These users thanked the author Boluwatife06 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah

Thanks to Jimmy for fixing the latest post on the right. But a new problem arose,
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

MagnifyRe: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:00 pm Thanks to Jimmy for fixing the latest post on the right. But a new problem arose
Do you like the new sidebar man? Apart from the colors and minor adjustments needed do you think the new sidebar will bring more interest to our visitors? :razz:

I was thinking of changing this:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jedidiah

Jimmy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:23 pm Do you like the new sidebar man? Apart from the colors and minor adjustments needed do you think the new sidebar will bring more interest to our visitors? :razz:

I was thinking of changing this:
YES. I like this new sidebar very much.
I think it will, and it will definitely bring more interest to visitors.
I'm wondering if we can open exclusive sections for TradingView and Inner Circle Trader.
I don't know if this proposal is a good one.
I feel like maybe it will be good.

Thank you Jimmy for providing such a great platform.
Really, it took me a year.
Learned more about trading than any training class.
This is priceless.
Grateful
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Narutopips wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:17 pm Good Day Jimmy, it seems I might have noticed a bug. The Notification can not be clicked on to reveal the forums notification.
Hey Naruto good to hear from you :wave:

Can you upload an avatar and let me know if you can press on notifications after?

Jimmy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:19 pm Hey Naruto good to hear from you :wave:

Can you upload an avatar and let me know if you can press on notifications after?
Good to hear from you, Jimmy. I appreciate your Dedicated Work in making this site the Best. I noticed this issue in the Mobile view, not on the PC view. I don't know if it's only me.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.