InfoRe: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

A huge thank you goes out to all members and moderators who have taken time off their trading schedules to help out with reporting bugs and following our "site upgrade mission" over the last few days.

We are proud to announce that all critical functionality issues have now been fixed! Now, onto the minor cosmetic adjustments and we're done.

Critical issues list updated as of today:
  • (Fixed) When clicking on an image to enlarge, the image buttons are broken.
  • (Fixed) Twitter, Youtube and Social links aren't working in Media Embed extension for anyone (but only works when Jimmy edit's them and presses "Submit").
  • (Fixed) Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read"
  • (Fixed) Signatures have been turned OFF for now as they are appearing above attachments in posts.
  • (Fixed) "Stretched" index page header image.
  • (Fixed) Quoted images not working when clicking on them.
  • (Fixed) Some members are blocked from seeing and editing their own profiles.
  • (Fixed) No moderator's forum.
  • (Fixed) Recommended broker link not working on front page.
Minor cosmetic issues to be fixed:
  • When multiple attachments are not "placed inline" images will be resized and crammed next to the indicator files like little crates, side-by-side.
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned in mobile view.
  • "Latest Posts" feed only displays brand-new topics created and won't display new posts unlike before.
  • The Attachments Files Centre displays files and pictures "too close" to each other.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
TransparentTrader, moey_dw, kvak, Jedidiah, Abdi, mrtools, Chickenspicy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Thanks to Jimmy, I can now access the user control panel on both my phone and my PC
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

moey_dw wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:31 pm SITE WORKS FANTASTIC, LOOKS PRETTY & NEW MAIN PIC!!!!!! NO PROBS FOR ME
I don't know why it changed back again.
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.