Info⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Dear family,

I've enabled the site now so everyone can access the forum and it's files. Our site is back but we're still tweaking in the background.

Please excuse us for any glitches you may come across whilst we continue to make adjustments in the site's appearances.

Rest assured, we are now back and running on the most secure and reliable site software.

Jimmy.

PS: Updated bugs list and fixes here.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:30 pm Dear family,

I've enabled the site now so everyone can access the forum and it's files. Our site is back but we're still tweaking in the background.

Please excuse us for any glitches you may come across whilst we continue to make adjustments in the site's appearances.

Rest assured, we are now back and running on the most secure and reliable site software.

Jimmy.

Would this be the thread to report and submit any glitches we see, such as the "Thanks" feature on each post being gone (along with a list of the people who have thanked someone for a post)?

Glad to see the site is back online. A part of my life felt empty without checking the forum once a day for new posts :sweat:
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, VespaTrader, vvFish, Knight

Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:30 pm Dear family,

Jimmy.
Thank you for your effort to improve the site :thumbup:
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Jimmy,

It's great to see the site back up again.

With regard to reporting glitches, this is what I noticed when clicking on an image. The image controls in the top right of the screen do not show correctly. This happens with all the browsers I use to view the site.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
TransparentTrader, Jimmy, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: Forum is now available (testing in progress)

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:35 pm Glad to see the site is back online. A part of my life felt empty without checking the forum once a day for new posts :sweat:
Thank you for caring and supporting our site by checking in daily :)

Excellent feedback, I've enabled the "Thanks For Posts" option again, you should see it now.
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:37 pm Hi Jimmy,

It's great to see the site back up again.

With regard to reporting glitches, this is what I noticed when clicking on an image. The image controls in the top right of the screen do not show correctly. This happens with all the browsers I use to view the site.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Oops! Good spot bro those icons are definitely broken and I missed that. Will fix it up tonight :thumbup:

Lots of tweaks and fixing to do in terms of appearance. Even our "Latest Posts" feed is in need of a fix as it's currently not showing the latest posts but it'll be done :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, simon_n3z

I can't go home these days, I'm already living on the street, so sad.
Glad to finally be home now
Thanks Jimmy for upgrading the forum.
I will also actively participate in testing and find bugs.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, simon_n3z
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I found a new problem

Latest posts are not working properly.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I found a new problem

Twitter (X) link does not display tweets properly
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, vvFish

MagnifyRe: Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Jedidiah wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:24 pm I will also actively participate in testing and find bugs.
Jedidiah wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:41 pm I found a new problem

Twitter (X) link does not display tweets properly
Thank you very much for helping us out with spotting the bugs!

So far, the list of critical issues are:
  • When clicking on an image to enlarge, the image buttons are broken.
  • The "Latest Posts" feed doesn't work and won't display any new posts by members.
  • Many Twitter links aren't working in Media Embed extension.
  • Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read".
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish