Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:06 am The stop hunter style is the style that we enter with banks and financial institutions. Market liquidity hunter. I will send a few entries to the transaction. Fewer people work with this style.station.com/download/file.php?id=3471914&mode=view]
[/url]
Entering after making a stop in the shadow of the candle
Wow this is a whole "technology" on its own. But tell exactly what is the strategy ---> what is the goal or result you want by this hunter strategy. Just the main points like a short list of what it does for your trading. Cheers

(-_-)

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:06 am The stop hunter style is the style that we enter with banks and financial institutions. Market liquidity hunter. I will send a few entries to the transaction. Fewer people work with this style
Entering after making a stop in the shadow of the candle
Looking at your “technology” I would say it is really not different from the Orbit Model. Would you agree? Would you say there is a difference? Of course the commands and setup checks in Orbit are fewer but in fact that is only because Orbit is an equation. Also if you look at the areas you marked (and some that I added), you will see that coverage of trade action is more in Orbit. The accuracy is of course very similar because you are trading an Orbit setup by other means or by a different style. This is one reason we cannot call Orbit a “system” but a model of the market because whatever system you try to trade it must follow the rules of Orbit to work. I am not being arrogant or self-serving I just want to point to an interesting truth tested here. You can say the indicators are different but indicators are not important and as you can see do not matter -----------------> it is the logic that is important and the logic of Orbit is an equation so any system at all that works must approximate that logic to work. And so for those who find Orbit complex to understand we can see that it is simply a question of how you visualize (think about), the market. Orbit is the correct but very simple view of how markets work. It allows you to see far, far ahead with full confidence and so you can hold trades for longer than when you are trying trade with the day traders view. In summary, it is a really effective system that you have. I trade the exact same thing but directly in Orbit. Will be good to hear your views ----> is there a difference that you can see? Anyone?

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
hesam-moon

Something that is an Equation is simply a pattern. But the pattern or equation contains the laws (mathematical laws in this case), of the thing. You do not have to know the mathematics but because it is mathematics its laws are very simple to follow and it its accuracy is a constant. This is all we have been trying to say.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19