Re: Sub-window indicator?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:17 pm The lines are from the FreeRSI indicator. I've set all the colours and levels of the TDI indicator to NONE. I only use the on-chart arrows.

Your kindness is superhuman, thank you so so much.

I saw that the rsi, going above or below 68 and 32 and coming back in makes for powerful entries. Is this how you use it? Or you use the divergence?
These users thanked the author Knight for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, kenshin281180#

Knight wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:11 am Your kindness is superhuman, thank you so so much.

I saw that the rsi, going above or below 68 and 32 and coming back in makes for powerful entries. Is this how you use it? Or you use the divergence?
Yes, and for the divergence I use my eye rather than the indicator drawing it ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Knight
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:17 pm The lines are from the FreeRSI indicator. I've set all the colours and levels of the TDI indicator to NONE. I only use the on-chart arrows.
Thank you Beatle for sharing the settings. Would you mind scrolling down on the RSI input screen as I'm trying to set it up exactly as you do. Would you also be able to show the colors screen as well Sir. Only if you have time. Thank you in advance