Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Well, guys, I see you enjoy yourselves.
The point is, anyone who trades the way it is demonstrated here in this thread will be consistently profitable and won't need to search and try and change charts again and again...... Take my word for this! The only thing I do differently is that I do not use MAs but Trendlines as a guide along the price action. And S/D levels of course. I trade a large fund, so I got to know what I am doing.
Thus we should appreciate that someone voluntarily takes time and efforts to maintain a thread and show many examples. OK!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
ffsss, Knight, maroka

Geez...Sal, I mentioned already once, you are in the wrong thread. Nothing here is about trading arrows. Who the hell, as a serious trader, would do that anyway. If one trades price action, there is no need for some kind of a signal service to make the decisions. Often late in the game, recalculating, disappearing anyway.
But, as you seem to be fond of those arrows, why don't you open your own thread " Sal's arrow trading".
Because when your charts here are getting deleted, you are annoyed.

Who gave you permission?

RplusT wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:59 pm Geez...Sal, I mentioned already once, you are in the wrong thread. Nothing here is about trading arrows. Who the hell, as a serious trader, would do that anyway. If one trades price action, there is no need for some kind of a signal service to make the decisions. Often late in the game, recalculating, disappearing anyway.
But, as you seem to be fond of those arrows, why don't you open your own thread " Sal's arrow trading".
Because when your charts here are getting deleted, you are annoyed.
Rplus,
why you are commenting on my post.!!! who given permission.!!
secondly who told you the arrow recalculate and disappear.. hell!!
i am not going to give any signal service to any one..
don't jump into a final decision for you foogy mind unless don't know have the indicator to you.. i develop this , so you cannot judge from your blind mind ..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:20 pm why you are commenting on my post.!!! who given permission.!!
secondly who told you the arrow recalculate and disappear.. hell!!
i am not going to give any signal service to any one..
don't jump into a final decision for you foogy mind unless don't know have the indicator to you.. i develop this , so you cannot judge from your blind mind ..
😦
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎