Re: Trading Pullbacks System

sal wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:52 pm no issue jimmy bro..
anyway it really sad... :cry:
Rplus didnt see any post of mine last posted and he himself judge it that its sub window...
he dont have right to comment for the wrong post if do!! .
its shame anyway.
Dear Sal bro could be Meyney deleted them by mistake or because he did not understand the posts at that time please do not be upset :sad:

I think maybe it's just a bit of misunderstanding from Meyney and RplusT.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:56 pm Hi Sal bro could be Meyney deleted them by mistake or because he did not understand the posts at that time please do not be upset :sad:

I think maybe it's just a bit of misunderstanding from Meyney and RplusT.
no comment and no worries.. as their wish..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Deleted and repeat!

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:09 pm So where did the chart with the MACD (if I remember correctly) and red vertical lines for entries go then?
Another thread?
And that's the six million dollar question

I'm not blaming anyone but I'd say it has something to do with that meyney guy there's something odd about him. I mean, he seems cool but something about him just rubbed me the wrong way.
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, ChuChu Rocket

Re: Deleted and repeat!

boytoy wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:16 pm And that's the six million dollar question

I'm not blaming anyone but I'd say it has something to do with that meyney guy there's something odd about him. I mean, he seems cool but something about him just rubbed me the wrong way.
Well, whatever you may think. But generally spoken, the thread is about Pullback trading and not Subwindow signal trading.
And thus we should simply respect that.

The Sal chart issue we may put to rest. It's a bit messed up now, but not a big deal...... :D

Re: Deleted and repeat!

RplusT wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:30 pm Well, whatever you may think. But generally spoken, the thread is about Pullback trading and not Subwindow signal trading.
And thus we should simply respect that.

The Sal chart issue we may put to rest. It's a bit messed up now, but not a big deal...... :D
Rplus
from this start page, you can see sub window RSI , AWS stoch etc.. and new he wake to remove only this!!!.. if this case, then he remove his all sub window post from this page.. let me see
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
moey_dw
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi