Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

On the first 100 pages of the thread,there should be a really interesting thing

so here is MLADEN's - one more experiment on "PetD" indicator - though it costs some where as $495 :)
The "Experiment" part in the attached indicator is not how it calculates (since it is just a simple slope of EMA indicator) but how the indicator adapts itself,it automatically adapts the display type depending on the chart type you are using,so you can have 3 types of displays depending on what type of display for the chart did you use. (from chart property bar chart,candlesticks chart and or line chart)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:06 am On the first 100 pages day of the thread,there should be really interesting thing
so here is MLADEN's - one more experiment on "PetD" indicator - though it costs some where as $495 :)
The "Experiment" part in the attached indicator is not how it calculates (since it is just a simple slope of EMA indicator) but how the indicator adapts itself,it automatically adapts the display type depending on the chart type you are using,so you can have 3 types of displays depending on what type of display for the chart did you use. (from chart property bar chart,candlesticks chart and or line chart)
Dear mntiwana,

many thank´s for this great indicator, but I can´t find out to display the line chart.
I´v try with candlesticks no line thickness, but without any success.

Thank you in advance.

MaxTorque wrote:Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:45 am

Dear mntiwana,

many thank´s for this great indicator, but I can´t find out to display the line chart.
I´v try with candlesticks no line thickness, but without any success.

Thank you in advance.
Simply right click on chart,click property and chose any thing you want apply,bar,candlesticks,line-same within indicator-dont forget increase width from 2 default to 3 for candlestick-hope it will be work - or post picture how you trying
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:21 am
Simply right click on chart,click property and chose any thing you want apply,bar,candlesticks,line-same within indicator-dont forget increase width from 2 default to 3 for candlestick-hope it will be work - or post picture how you trying
Thanks for your answer.
What I mean is, how can I change the Pet-D indicator in the main windows into a line chart and not in a bar chart.