Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

tradersprofit wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:05 pm Thanks for your effort shrecks, I really appreciate that. Things is getting better now. The only issue remain is to get alternative band for the TMA to solve its repainting issue. Once again, thanks so much for the share.
You do not need to replace TMA, You should take it off as it serves no technical purpose just for aesthetics.
TMA IS ONE OF A KIND others are just knock offs from that code
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

friend4you wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:46 pm Thanks for all the contributors, it looks good.
I really appreciate that my requests to mladen over a year ago ended in a really useful averages chaos indicator, which is used in this system. Please reread the whole story, but remind, that all people who had a login with same email at mql5 and forex-tsd were renamed to their mql5 login name, so me as friend4you became jenny6.
I recommend to experiment more with the other averages and settings in mladens chaos, which came as haos from a russian coder.

A pity is, that many indicators in the last version of "Mladen PTL Trend Bo shrecks system" aren't used (although you took only Mladens indicators and made your own system of it).
As of the question above, I suggest the atr bands indicator (in red color in picture), try as one setting 10 3 4 6 1.2 0
ATR means it reacts better than most other band indicators to the price volatility, the line in the middle is a moving average. It also never repaints. Many others have a constant distance to the center line. Please compare your results to low volatile pairs like EURCHF in June 2017. Good systems work in any condition.
ATR Bands.mq4
ATR Bands.ex4
averages - mtf - alerts 8.3 - atr bands.ex4
Chaos visual was made in 2004 for tradestation and was not made by a Russian coder

It was converted somewhere in 2007 or 2008 (don't remember the exact year now) by mrslav for metatrader - and he renamed it to "HaosVisual". Please before stating anything again, do your own diligence and only then come up with statements like yours - especially since you were already told the whole story and that the original was not what you claim it to be. Otherwise it helps nobody - only creates Chaos :)

Friend4u,
The sole purpose as you are aware for PTL tread is to give direction on PTL only.
The tread rules discourage any other discussion, while I will accept the fact that we may not all see things the same way.
I suggest we should focus on the trading system I believe you are in agreement on this.

while the Zip on page one works just fine,not everyone is comfortable with it (its a case of perpesctive)
This most recent zip adding momentum indicator as filter allows some individuals to see things clearly from a entirely different perspective.(This was a challenge to tread participants)
We were all asked to try various filters and come up with something only after a number of verified trades.

If truly TMA and laguire were important for this recent zip I would be in a position to say so but again it is still there.
Note that the information on how to take trades between page one zip and this are entirely different.
I believe this clears the air on this.
While Trading binary options is not for everyone,we still have people/traders who make a living from it this recent zip is compatible with forex trading not just BO.(we won't see thses types of strategy everyday)
Apart from the first two tread post most of the trading result pictures you see are live accounts.
I use ayrex here because I do not have to show my identity or total account balance (very important), also it helps do a stress test on what I have going.

Obviously I use various brokers for my forex and bo needs.(and it is impolite to flaunt certain information to the public) hence only arex and grandcapital

As always we are all in this for the better good. 8-)

tradersprofit wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:05 pm Thanks for your effort shrecks, I really appreciate that. Things is getting better now. The only issue remain is to get alternative band for the TMA to solve its repainting issue. Once again, thanks so much for the share.
I had a custom made HMA Hull moving average done for me here by MR Tools.
I replaced lagurer filter with it and made it dotted to.
My observation was that it became faster,it is the speed difference between TMA and lagurer that formed basis for the strategy for post one trading system.
But for this particular one you will do just well if you stick to the entry rules.
In fact at higher time frames you will.do extremely well.
One thing I should point out is that when I trade with an EA I do not use a laptop.
I use a windows tablet it has about 10hours battery life and its easy for me to carry about.
The implication is that I rarely get my trades to go south as I manually close them. Except when I am asleep :D
You should consider that too using a portable system.
I rarely follow the the stoploss process but it is a doctrine for forex
My dear buddy Timmy Hanke has been very helpful.
Maybe I can convince him to make the EA.
But like I said if you follow the trade entry description you will be surprised at the result and simplicity of the trade setup

shreck wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:44 pm Friend4u,
The sole purpose as you are aware for PTL tread is to give direction on PTL only.
The tread rules discourage any other discussion, while I will accept the fact that we may not all see things the same way.
I suggest we should focus on the trading system I believe you are in agreement on this.

while the Zip on page one works just fine,not everyone is comfortable with it (its a case of perpesctive)
This most recent zip adding momentum indicator as filter allows some individuals to see things clearly from a entirely different perspective.(This was a challenge to tread participants)
We were all asked to try various filters and come up with something only after a number of verified trades.

If truly TMA and laguire were important for this recent zip I would be in a position to say so but again it is still there.
Note that the information on how to take trades between page one zip and this are entirely different.
I believe this clears the air on this.
While Trading binary options is not for everyone,we still have people/traders who make a living from it this recent zip is compatible with forex trading not just BO.(we won't see thses types of strategy everyday)
Apart from the first two tread post most of the trading result pictures you see are live accounts.
I use ayrex here because I do not have to show my identity or total account balance (very important), also it helps do a stress test on what I have going.

Obviously I use various brokers for my forex and bo needs.(and it is impolite to flaunt certain information to the public) hence only arex and grandcapital

As always we are all in this for the better good. 8-)
Hi shreck
Thanks for your entire contribution pulling ahead the thread even some times you drag it all alone,though always i wish to manage time participating you
i like the mom indicator as it did a very good job,well compromising tool,thanks :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.