Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

The Expert advisor should work now , had a problem with the closing , the momentum 10 </> 0 line , if the momentum is at zero it will just close the positions instantly and that is bad , so i added a part of me in the ea.

The closing is now on opposite entry , and when every trade is created it creates 2 lines , one high line 10 pips above price and one low -10 pips

When in a buy the price is above high line it will move along price as long as it has contact with it and the low line is always 10 pips below it , so basicly the closing is when the market reverses 10 pips then it closes the trade and should delete the lines to , and if a new trade triggers it will create 2 more lines .

Try it out and see what it does .

Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:55 am The Expert advisor should work now , had a problem with the closing , the momentum 10 </> 0 line , if the momentum is at zero it will just close the positions instantly and that is bad , so i added a part of me in the ea.

The closing is now on opposite entry , and when every trade is created it creates 2 lines , one high line 10 pips above price and one low -10 pips

When in a buy the price is above high line it will move along price as long as it has contact with it and the low line is always 10 pips below it , so basicly the closing is when the market reverses 10 pips then it closes the trade and should delete the lines to , and if a new trade triggers it will create 2 more lines .

Try it out and see what it does .
my closing dosnt seem to work on that one , but you have the opposite close for now , will work on my some more tomorrow , i dont have the time right now , but it will be done :)