Re: Coding Help

yamahaqs300 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:01 am Hi.I found this : And I need mq4 file,because I can`t edit for EA (or,if can`t be shared the source code,I need with Lengh 2 ....extension ex4) .
I want to try it for binary options.And....any help to build a good strategy....is welcome.
Thank you Mladen...you made this indicator :) ,so ,u have the source code :)
Respect
Why can't you use it from the EA?
Call it using iCustom() on buffer 3 and it should do the trick

mladen wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:05 am Why can't you use it from the EA?
Call it using iCustom() on buffer 3 and it should do the trick

He`s default setup is : Length : 21 and I need Length : 2 ...If I build the EA,the EA read 21 value (when the arrow appear)....on Length : 2,appear more arrows,and with some trend filters....I think I can build a binary option strategie (I hope )..... I don`t find any good no repaint indicator...I need to build from many many other indicators :( Very hard....
rsx histo.png

yamahaqs300 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:11 am
yamahaqs300

That is a simple RSX with a lot of additions
If you plan to use RSX from your EA, simply take any rsx and check its slope (it might even be better to use some "stripped" version since in the version you posted there is a lot of additions that are never going to be used from any EA)
You can check this thread : RSI indicators ... for some good (and simple) RSX versions)

mladen wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 am yamahaqs300

That is a simple RSX with a lot of additions
If you plan to use RSX from your EA, simply take any rsx and check its slope (it might even be better to use some "stripped" version since in the version you posted there is a lot of additions that are never going to be used from any EA)
You can check this thread : RSI indicators ... for some good (and simple) RSX versions)
Thank you...I`ll try
Respect

mladen
I have two renko convertors, one an EA with max controls and one an indicator but because of NO MAX controls is of course slower.
1. could you add max controls to the indicator?
2. Do you know off hand which is will be less CPU intensive, the EA or the indicator. I intend to load many on a profile.

thank you
Ray

traderduke wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:37 am mladen
I have two renko convertors, one an EA with max controls and one an indicator but because of NO MAX controls is of course slower.
1. could you add max controls to the indicator?
2. Do you know off hand which is will be less CPU intensive, the EA or the indicator. I intend to load many on a profile.

thank you
Ray

RenkoMeanLiveChart_v1.0 new format.mq4

evolution_renko_ea_v1_31.ex4
Ray

Try this renko indicator