Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

anyone has a MT4 platform's indicator that beeps when sudden price change occurs?

what i mean is, this indicator is needed to detect fast price fluctuation, the faster price moves, the faster it beeps, to alert unusual movement, ever come across this indicator?

Alternatively, an indicator that detects unusual volume, could do the job as well, hopefully I can find one that incorporates both requirement.

appreciate all feedback, thanks.

acerdufer wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 8:00 am anyone has a MT4 platform's indicator that beeps when sudden price change occurs?

what i mean is, this indicator is needed to detect fast price fluctuation, the faster price moves, the faster it beeps, to alert unusual movement, ever come across this indicator?

Alternatively, an indicator that detects unusual volume, could do the job as well, hopefully I can find one that incorporates both requirement.

appreciate all feedback, thanks.
What is the "unusual movement"?
Without an exact definition of that no code will be able to show you that

You are right Mladen I am not able to come out a mathematical formula I do not know it I am fan of all your indicator especially of the indicator velocity I think that can take the speed of a single candle but I do not know The exact mathematical formula I would like to know if it and possible to have an indicator that warns me when the new candle exceeds the top of the candle before? thank you

acerdufer wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 8:54 pm You are right Mladen I am not able to come out a mathematical formula I do not know it I am fan of all your indicator especially of the indicator velocity I think that can take the speed of a single candle but I do not know The exact mathematical formula I would like to know if it and possible to have an indicator that warns me when the new candle exceeds the top of the candle before? thank you
Dear acerdufer
From yesterday we are trying to know what exact you want,even so many posts exchanged regarding your matter,but till now we are unable to understand or may be you did not describe well,i think it is better for you to invest some time reading,learning things for to gain knowledge
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.