Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello all I am new on your website I am writing you by google translation because I am French and very bad in English lo sorry for spelling mistakes I would need help I do not know if the indicator already exists But I am working on a project I would need a warning indicator that shows me when the price is accelerating downward or upward on the current candle eg 4 hour I would be really grateful if someone could m 'Help it just that the indicator produces an alert when the price accelerates on the current candle up or down an indicator of preference on mt4 thanks in advance to every person who helps me

acerdufer wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 am Hello all I am new on your website I am writing you by google translation because I am French and very bad in English lo sorry for spelling mistakes I would need help I do not know if the indicator already exists But I am working on a project I would need a warning indicator that shows me when the price is accelerating downward or upward on the current candle eg 4 hour I would be really grateful if someone could m 'Help it just that the indicator produces an alert when the price accelerates on the current candle up or down an indicator of preference on mt4 thanks in advance to every person who helps me
Hi acerdufer
You are welcome
google translator is doing well
dont worry
what you think when price accelerates first to down side - then next half hour up side - then next half hour down side - then next hour up side and continuos like this,how you decide something in current running/forming bar
would you like explain more
as per my poor understanding - every single bar is telling same thing by its colors
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello Mntiwana thank you very much for your quick reply so I will try to expel well I am looking for an indicator that warns me live when for example a 4 hour candle has an acceleration up or down regardless of the Moment I think I am expressing myself badly but I just want an indicator that produces an alert when a current timeframe candle speeds up arrive you understand the where I want to come from

acerdufer wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 6:15 pm Hello Mntiwana thank you very much for your quick reply so I will try to expel well I am looking for an indicator that warns me live when for example a 4 hour candle has an acceleration up or down regardless of the Moment I think I am expressing myself badly but I just want an indicator that produces an alert when a current timeframe candle speeds up arrive you understand the where I want to come from
Hi acerdufer
Again - i think in the current forming bar,you must have some logic to know by comparing some value
for example,you have to compare it with something like close price value of the previous closed bar or anything,any criteria,any logic
the current bar will be go up and go down,several time
for example,you expenses of this month are too much,how you know it without comparing it with previous months expenses or comparing with your income/salary
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.