Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

AmirDehghani wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 6:56 am Hi Dears
Do you have the best & last version of this good-looking Indi?
There are so many versions of it around,new,true,nrp so and so
aside from the good looking - i doubts if it using tma (which one - if repainting one) but experts can better explain
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

AmirDehghani wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 7:30 am one buy entry and 2 sells. near +70 pips ...
Would you mind explaining in details your post?

Looking at your example your entries are made on arbitrary places since they are entered much later then they have been signaled by the indicator in the separate window and the trend lines on the main chart are as arbitrary as well (judging from your picture)

If, on the other hand, that post is an intended introduction to something else, then please do not elaborate anything. It is up to you now

mladen wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 7:38 am Would you mind explaining in details your post?

Looking at your example your entries are made on arbitrary places since they are entered much later then they have been signaled by the indicator in the separate window and the trend lines on the main chart are as arbitrary as well (judging from your picture)

If, on the other hand, that post is an intended introduction to something else, then please do not elaborate anything. It is up to you now

Dear mladen
Some Detail Explanations.
Thank You
Attachments

sanbull wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 9:08 am Mladen,

I'm looking for the indicator "Fractals - adjustable price breakout _mtf+alerts nmc"

I did not find in the current packages, April

thank you
Here you can have now
red/blue thick dash line - upper/lower on price

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 am AmirDehghani, it may be good looking but be careful with it, looks like it is using a version of TMA centered which recalculates.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks to clear my doubts,so steve and all his friends are on repainting based strategies :)