Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mladen wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 3:38 am You mean price goes up, indicator goes down?
You don't need an indicator for that - only the chart :)
Hi mr mladen,
Im really respected your works. But im not expecting answers like this from you sir.
I want opposite direction indicator for use with rsi line for find entries from crossing .
So is that useless idea ?
Sorry sir if said any wrong here,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,

Rockweli wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 8:52 pm Hi mr mladen,
Im really respected your works. But im not expecting answers like this from you sir.
I want opposite direction indicator for use with rsi line for find entries from crossing .
So is that useless idea ?
Sorry sir if said any wrong here,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,
I will quote your question once again :
Rockweli wrote:Please give me some line indicators that going opposite side to price. i want sub window indicator for that.
Please, take some time and re-read your question again, and let me know what is your answer to your question

In any case, inverting things like rsi (of which there was no mention in the original post) is possible, but if you are not using it to show the exact values of some other symbol, hardly any other possible usage can be found for it and, usually ideas like that (that are limited to very, very specific idea) are not usable by other forum members and in that case they are not made at all (not just by me - idea needs to be more general to make any coder do some work on it)

regards

mladen wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm I will quote your question once again : Please, take some time and re-read your question again, and let me know what is your answer to your question
If i know answer i dont question it. and really sorry if there any wrong in my question. because i really bad for english and this is my limit for communication.
So little explain this,

You mean price goes up, indicator goes down? yes
You don't need an indicator for that - only the chart :) - How can i do that only from chart ( how to find rsi line crossing with opposite side line )
I dont know any better way for asking this, still you cant understand me its fine sir just leave my question.

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Update - seems now all explained, i will ask again with details later. Thank you mr.mladen for your Patience sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi , sir i have a indicator indicators Trade Alert
yes it is Decompiled indicator sir please if possible rectify this below error /problem

only arrows are repaint when not formed with bars , if formed with bars they stabile on bars lines are stable sir please check green circles when we change time frame then wrong arrow is disappear .
Attachments
My children are very smelly sir

mony wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 4:17 pm Hi , sir i have a indicator indicators_I2G-Free_Forum_Repro_Neuro_Trade_Alert
yes it is Decompiled indicator sir please if possible rectify this below error /problem

only arrows are repaint when not formed with bars , if formed with bars they stabile on bars lines are stable sir please check green circles when we change time frame then wrong arrow is disappear .
Try some of the Gann high low activators