Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Good day sir Mladen, first I must commend you on your great works and generosity, was a fan at forex tsd before it was transferred to mq5. Please sir I've got a humble request to make though I'm sorry if this is the wrong platform to ask but please don't ignore me sir, I have a hull moving average band indicator just like a bollinger band, I wish for it to give an alert when a bullish candle closes outside the upper hull moving average band and vice versa for bearish pattern with arrows. Also multi timeframe (mtf) and one should be able to adjust the band deviation from 2.0 to any choice. I'll remain indebted sir if my humble request is granted. Sir by mtf I need it to alert for M1 M5 M15 M30 and H1 when each timeframe condition is met in one chat irrespective of the time frame selected on current chat... Please help me sir ?

Kratos wrote:Good day sir Mladen, first I must commend you on your great works and generosity, was a fan at forex tsd before it was transferred to mq5. Please sir I've got a humble request to make though I'm sorry if this is the wrong platform to ask but please don't ignore me sir, I have a hull moving average band indicator just like a bollinger band, I wish for it to give an alert when a bullish candle closes outside the upper hull moving average band and vice versa for bearish pattern with arrows. Also multi timeframe (mtf) and one should be able to adjust the band deviation from 2.0 to any choice. I'll remain indebted sir if my humble request is granted. Sir by mtf I need it to alert for M1 M5 M15 M30 and H1 when each timeframe condition is met in one chat irrespective of the time frame selected on current chat... Please help me sir ?
Kratos, added mtf, and alerts when price closes outside the upper and lower bands.

parkin1947 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:19 am All attachments of posts in this thread written before April 14, not available. when attempting to load the page occurs: The selected attachment does not exist anymore. You can do something at least with a post for April 9th ?
Are you referring this of MRTOOLS post ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.