Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

marwilli wrote:
dear mladen,
do you realy think so? I´ve checked it. Please look at the pictures.
Hope that is one of a way to check an indy , if it repaints or not.  If it repaints after 30 bars it dosn´t matter.Regards Markus
It is using coloring code that will make it repaint (believe me - I have been there before I was forced to invent the nrp mode )
Use short periods and you shall see what do I mean

mladen wrote:
It is using coloring code that will make it repaint (believe me - I have been there before I was forced to invent the nrp mode )
Use short periods and you shall see what do I mean
yes that´s true .     I´ve tested it with 2 / 8 periods, instead of 20 /75.
It repaints one or two bars back I think.

Is there an alternative for those art of indy?
Attachments
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

TEAMTRADER wrote:Tampa posted this indicator in 'something interesting' in post #180  - could a signal (arrow/line) be added when it crosses levels 50/80/20 (both up and down) and when the timeframes cross as it is a very good indicator.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
That is an indicator using data from 3 time frames
And it will works as any indicator that combines values from 3 different time frames - the "signals" will be recalculated/repainted. Better not to use the indicator in signaling/alerting mode (the "when the time frames cross" mode)

bobzahra wrote:Dear Mladen/Mr.Tools

Could you please help to add alert to this indicator..when RSI line cross each other..and when RSI line cross the level..alert must be on candle close basis
 Currency Slope Strength_RSI_v1.4.mq4     

Thank you for your help
Best regards..
Dear Mladen/Mr.Tools
any solution to my request?or any problem with the indy?

thank you for your attention

bobzahra wrote: Dear Mladen/Mr.Tools
any solution to my request?or any problem with the indy?

thank you for your attention

That indicator is a multi symbol indicator
It would raise so many alerts in some cases that it would be impractical to use it. See some of the CCFp versions that do that (since that indicator is somewhat changed version of CFp) and you shall see what is it all about