Re: Coding Help

bilbao wrote:hello mladen

i found a antique ea

could you PLEASE fix this ea

it have 16 error and 76 warning 
its pro virtual order EA

REGARD
No errors in this on (those are fixed and a lot of warnings are fixed). But some warning that remained may cause execution issues (the "check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence" may cause serious problems and those must be completely rechecked - which, in many cases is almost impossible to do)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
bilbao

mladen wrote:
No errors in this on (those are fixed and a lot of warnings are fixed). But some warning that remained may cause execution issues (the "check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence" may cause serious problems and those must be completely rechecked - which, in many cases is almost impossible to do)

thanks very much

it made by funyoo on 2008
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

mntiwana wrote: As per my guess,this is the mod,dummy,renamed or copy/paste version of this EA "MTF Macd Strategy EA"
regard mntiwana

think many parameter is useless but not sure
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

bilbao wrote:
thanks very much

it made by funyoo on 2008
Those "check operator precedence for possible error; use parentheses to clarify precedence" warnings are going to be a living hell when stuff is going to be converted to mt5 too - they have changed the way how logical operators are treated and now, each and every little bit more complicated combination is a subject of error without knowing that it is an error.

As per my knowing here is a frame of funyoo EA,that is either used by him or by some other coders with altering (adding/removing things) Funyoo is a good coder
"FT Scalping EA v1.01" based on EMA guppy
and somebody give it "Hidden TP SL Manager v1.01" though it is not simply trade manager but a lot more
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:As per my knowing here is a frame of funyoo EA,that is either used by him or by some other coders with altering (adding/removing things) Funyoo is a good coder
"FT Scalping EA v1.01" based on EMA guppy
and somebody give it "Hidden TP SL Manager v1.01" though it is not simply trade manager but a lot more
Yes, but the precedence warnings still there - and they are going to cause a lot of issues in the case of that EA

hello mladen,

this is my first post here after the tsd , its greatful starting station for helping traders like me, thanks.

i need help to modification the indicator which i posted here. the indicator name is "forex dream time dashboard". this indicator gives 9 pairs signal at daily opening time. it gives entry1, entry2, tp1,tp2, and sl levels. here "entry 1" is nothing but " daily open price". and i need two more extra column between entry1 and signal. those like 1 . current market price 2. change points(current market price - open price) 3. and the bottom under "change points" column i need "total change points" according to "buy sell signal" only (+ or -)  .  not according to open price. i posted the picture for example. and i attached the indicator also. i am not a coder. please help me to modify this indicator.

thanks

ambivijay wrote:hello mladen,

this is my first post here after the tsd , its greatful starting station for helping traders like me, thanks.

i need help to modification the indicator which i posted here. the indicator name is "forex dream time dashboard". this indicator gives 9 pairs signal at daily opening time. it gives entry1, entry2, tp1,tp2, and sl levels. here "entry 1" is nothing but " daily open price". and i need two more extra column between entry1 and signal. those like 1 . current market price 2. change points(current market price - open price) 3. and the bottom under "change points" column i need "total change points" according to "buy sell signal" only (+ or -)  .  not according to open price. i posted the picture for example. and i attached the indicator also. i am not a coder. please help me to modify this indicator.

thanks
Can you please post the original source code (non-decompiled) so that it can be checked?