Re: Coding Help

mntiwana wrote: Hi wojtek,do you want hide some thing (parameters) as been secrets and mysteries :roll:
No, I don't.  
I simply have a few indicators in one separate window, therefore the buffer labels
and the 'indicator short names' take too much place, so I like they disappear.

ionic wrote:Why you dont reply my post dear moderators?
I m a member this gentleman forum. Being RICH is up to you. please reply.  
Thanks.
I think every body replying you already,but when any of your query is not clear exact,what to answer you,it will be just guessing around,please try to explain exact what help you required,do not push fellows in puzzles.
Aside from,forum is providing you much than you contributing to forum
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen,
I have a problem with priceInstances.
Say, I would like to use the following four prices in the code of a (one) indicator:

Code: Select all

getPrice(pr_close,Open,Close,High,Low,i)
getPrice(pr_median,Open,Close,High,Low,i)
getPrice(pr_haclose,Open,Close,High,Low,i)
getPrice(pr_hamedian,Open,Close,High,Low,i)
How to define priceInstances so that the function getPrice would work properly?
It would be enough to attach an indicator in which a few priceInstances are used.

wojtek wrote:Dear Mladen,
I have a problem with priceInstances.
Say, I would like to use the following four prices in the code of a (one) indicator:

getPrice(pr_close,Open,Close,High,Low,i) getPrice(pr_median,Open,Close,High,Low,i) getPrice(pr_haclose,Open,Close,High,Low,i) getPrice(pr_hamedian,Open,Close,High,Low,i)
How to define priceInstances so that the function getPrice would work properly?
It would be enough to attach an indicator in which a few priceInstances are used.
Like this :

getPrice(pr_close,Open,Close,High,Low,i,0)
getPrice(pr_median,Open,Close,High,Low,i,1)
getPrice(pr_haclose,Open,Close,High,Low,i,2)
getPrice(pr_hamedian,Open,Close,High,Low,i,3)

Thank you!   Additionally, do I need to change something in the definition of getPrice?:

#define priceInstances 1
double workHa[][priceInstances*4];
double getPrice(int tprice, const double& open[], const double& close[], const double& high[], const double& low[], int i, int instanceNo=0)

wojtek wrote:Thank you!   Additionally, do I need to change something in the definition of getPrice?:

#define priceInstances 1 double workHa[][priceInstances*4]; double getPrice(int tprice, const double& open[], const double& close[], const double& high[], const double& low[], int i, int instanceNo=0) 

yes #define priceInstances 1
should be#define priceInstances 4