DislikeSolar Wind "Joke" Indicators

Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

Solar Wind.... The biggest technical indicator joke of the 21st century.
It was first created in error then published (as a prank) to lure scammers and indicator re-namers into copying and selling it and making a fool of themselves.
It worked.

Hi fellow traders

This thread is specified for renamed & solar wind indicators to make aware traders about theft/stolen and renamed codes and prevent them from scammers, re-sellers, always using repainting or poorly coded stuff like the Solar Wind.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Re: Solar Wind "Joke" Indicators

Krelian99 wrote:Is here also space for Pollan's stuff, centered_TMA and all the rest of Holy Grail indicators?
I would exclude Centered TMA from that
Let me explain : Centered TMA was used by Brian Millard and J.M.Hurst and they used very sound math models for what they did. Centered TMA is coded as it should and there is no error in it (the same as there is no error in Fourier analysis, regression analysis, singular spectrum analysis, various extrapolation models, ... and so on and so on).

Things like solar wind, pollan's stuff and similar are simply coding errors that are born out of that : error. They should be treated like that : an error (since they are still coding errors) and they should be ignored
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 2):
Lodi, BeatlemaniaSA

Krelian99 wrote:I see, that sounds reasonable. Centered_TMA is the 'HG' you find everywhere in other forums or shady sites, renamed and in different appearances. So, another thread for offline-analysis-indicators?
I think it is a pity since Millard did a very good job explaining it
Anyway, since Brian Millard has passed away in 2009, I think it does not hurt that I am posting this link : Channels & Cycles - a tribute to J.M.Hurst - Brian J.Millard.pdf   so that people can see what is it all about (instead of reading some snake oil sellers explaining it)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, nathanvbasko, eduarescobar, Krunal Gajjar

chsrahim wrote:Hi dear traders
please anyone has this indicator 
Hi chsrahim
First,Man you are Welcome here,thanks for joining us
regards

it looks some old dynamic zone rsi indicator,plz use some newer dz rsi with a lot of options.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

chsrahim wrote:Hi dear Mntiwana please can you share indicators and template which you use in the picture. Thank you
As you can see in picture the lower 2 sub windows carrying composite of rsi and macd,at chart i don't remember at the moment,it was long ago,if i found later i will be post too.
regards

mladen wrote: But those are not repainting
Dearest MLADEN
Yes,of course these are not repainting (i means any single of them),i don't know why "chsrahim" open his question/request here in non relating thread