InfoRe: A simple system for scalping operations

Emewery wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:32 pm Hi,

Any chance i could get mq4 file for these indicators?
Hey new guy, why do you need the source codes?

Just letting you know, these types of first posts are frowned upon here as they're not contributing to the discussion. If you could, please have a quick read of the site's rules about no source code requests, you'll see why they will ban accounts quickly when it comes to source code requests.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: A simple system for scalping operations

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:41 pm Hey new guy, why do you need the source codes?

Just letting you know, these types of first posts are frowned upon here as they're not contributing to the discussion. If you could, please have a quick read of the site's rules about no source code requests, you'll see why they will ban accounts quickly when it comes to source code requests.
Thanks for the heads up ChuChu Rocket, my apologies.

I was just looking to get an understanding of the logic behind the indicators, i'll just ask in the thread next time to contribute.

Cheers

LikeRe: A simple system for scalping operations

Emewery wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:17 pm Thanks for the heads up ChuChu Rocket, my apologies.

I was just looking to get an understanding of the logic behind the indicators, i'll just ask in the thread next time to contribute.

Cheers
Totally understandable. I used to hate EX4's myself because I was worried about malicious code and oftentimes wondered how certain indicators did their thing until I came across Forex Station because at least I know the codes here are trustworthy if they have to be EX4's.

In the past there was a lack of explanation on this site but the moderators are doing their best to explain and provide details now.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:42 pm Totally understandable. I used to hate EX4's myself because I was worried about malicious code and oftentimes wondered how certain indicators did their thing until I came across Forex Station because at least I know the codes here are trustworthy if they have to be EX4's.

In the past there was a lack of explanation on this site but the moderators are doing their best to explain and provide details now.
Yeah this site is amazing, i get lost down a rabbit hole reading every time i log in. I haven't seen this level of collaboration before.

Come and review appropriately
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Is anyone using this strategy?

I have created a dashboard that allows you to monitor multiple currency pairs at once.
I will upload it if I get any response.
By the way,
You can monitor H4, H1, M30, M15 and M5 at once.
Also, only M5 is not bar definite,
The current status of the bar is displayed.

Are the rules and signals correct?
Attachments
funchi's daughter

wolfzeacker wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:59 pm 1. Candle Explosion:

This indicator will color the "right" candles to be observed, the others were in a gray tone, this indicator will be our faithful friend during operations, as it will help us to avoid distractions and waste of time because we only need to keep an eye out for these little faces, since the idea of ​​the system is to be simple, relatively fast and safe.
hello mr wolfzeacker
could you please share the Candle Explosion indicator again
the winrar which you shared is unreachable at now because of froum policy