DownloadNeed a simple Money Management Expert Advisor fixed(I failed with chatGPT)

I have search around multiple forums for a simple(in my mind at least...lol) money management expert advisor but could not find one as needed. So I decided to give chatGPT a try considering I have no coding skills at all. I did my best to define the rules and chatGPT generated the code in about 30 seconds plus complied the first time around. I did have my fingers crossed and spent about an hour or so typing back and forth with chatGPT to get it to work but in the end the Expert Advisor will not work as needed. I'm hoping one of the skilled coders here could help bring this EA to life. TIA Dave

Original post: MetaTrader Forum added to Coding Help forum

DownloadRe: Coding Help

hello folks!
Please can someone help with an ea coding? essentially I'm looking for an ea which closes an open position on a next closing candle. for example: I use 4h tf and open a trade as soon as I get a signal and I need the order to be closed as soon as next candle closes. below is the sample
Attachments

Re: Coding Help

Hello,
Can anybody show me the buffer values of this G Channel indicator for trend detection showing the color of central band?
Also what value one places to use multi timeframe function within the indicator?

I am using iCustom function to use this ex4 indicator file.. Is the buffer no9 for trend detection?

iCustom(NULL,0,"! G Channel (mtf + alerts + arrows + candles + btn)",0,0,"gc b1",200,0,0,true,2,clrRed,clrLime,true,1,3,3,6,clrMediumSeaGreen,clrOrangeRed,clrDimGray,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,2,2,10,10,1.0.1.0,clrDodgerBlue,clrSandyBrown,true,0,1,35,35,80,22,"Arial",10,clrBlack,clrDimGray,clrLime,"G Chan",9,0);