Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:26 pm This is a start, will work on it some more as time allows.

STEP NEMA is a very robust indicator. THE TEACHER'S DEFAULT PARAMETERS, SUCH AS DEPTH =1, STEP SIZE PERIOD =50 LOOK GOOD.

Subsequent versions of STEP NEMA have always been this parameter.

I don't know if anyone uses this indicator and how to set its optimal parameters?
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

PM request, I added arrows and alerts to indicator.
For another question, I dont do MT5 coding, but for some learning I will try make this indicator for MT5 if I have free time....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
Mickey Abi, Greg82, marwilli, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, muhammadfarooq, 太虚一毫, eduarescobar

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:22 pm averages confidence bands histo alerts lines mtf
Thanks to MRTOOLS for upgrading this version of Averages confidence bands histo
new additions in this toy - 20 prices - arrows replaced with Vlines complete package (vertical lines) - mtf and alerts - every thing user friendly for now - the last version of its series versions - currently one update/upgradation posted by MLADEN :)

the most unheard of indicator
keep out the chop
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

kvak wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:22 am Requested file, I added mtf to it.
XU ma histogram
I emphasize what I said in the other post, for me, this indicator has its place in the Top 10 Top Tier of the forum. I really like Trend ma Extended 1.1, but this one looks even better. Are two indicators that I love.

Thank you again. I'm already testing it and as soon as I have more ideas I'll post.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
Forexlearner, sylvester21

kvak wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:22 am Requested file, I added mtf to it.
XU ma histogram
XU - Xard Universion MA Filter indicator

And here is onchart mtf version - PM request.
I must rewrite menu, because mtf icustom call is full.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
sylvester21, 太虚一毫, thomdel, iPar, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

ChartRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Elders Auto Envelopes with latest MA Filters + Stable Update

This is an updated version of Elders Auto envelopes with all the latest averages, had to scrap g channel on this version, for some reason not working.

Mladen's explanation:

Envelope or channel lines are set parallel to the moving average (parallel to the slow MA if you use two MAs). The two channel lines must contain:

• Approximately 95% of all prices for the past two or three months on a daily chart
  • Only the extremes protruding outside the bands

Channel lines provide attractive profit targets – sell longs near the upper line and cover shorts near the lower line.

The auto envelope automatically sizes channels by calculating a standard deviation for the last n bars. It is designed to change value at most once a week (once a month on a weekly chart), making it suitable even for intra-day data (use the ‘Fixed channel size’ parameter to switch from one mode to the other).

E-Averages Oscillator with Histogram Bars

PM request to change oscillator to histo.
Fully customize histogram...

The accompanying Oscillator version can be found here: E-Averages Oscillator MT4 and for the Candlesticks version, please see E-Averages Candlesticks.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
Skyold, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, iPar, Jedidiah, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, Woodyz, eduarescobar, talaate