CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Corrected T3 EMA Deviation for MT4 & MT5

From Mladen Rakic:

Origin of correcting algorithm:

Dr. Alexander Uhl invented a method that he used to filter the moving average and to check for signals. Originally it uses standard deviation as a measure to correct the averages values.

This indicator:

This indicator is using the modified "correcting" method. Instead of using standard deviation for calculation, it is using EMA deviation which results in two things.
  • the calculation of EMA deviation can be made to be much faster than the standard deviation calculation, and that results in more efficient code a bit surprisingly, this way of "correcting" produces less signals then when standard deviation is used. That is a result of EMA deviation being more responsive to price changes and then the correcting is less sensitive to whipsaws. In any case experimenting is advised before using it in live trading.
Usage :

You can use the change of color as signals

MetaTrader 4 indicator version

Did an mt4 version.

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 17):
alif, GoldenBrett90, thomdel, andrei-1, Jimmy, josi, 太虚一毫, kvak, Jedidiah, LittleCaro, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, Ricstar_8, RodrigoRT7, Skyold, yoki, alexm

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hellos guys, much thanks to Mladen,Mr Tools and all of u guys for helping us for free with whatever we need regarding forex

I have an iTrend indicator that i admire the most, please teachers,when you find free time help me add arrows on the main chart
the itrend on the window 1 has a line that change colours,
When it's a Buy, it turns to Green
When its a Sell, it turns to red
Don't worry about the histogram there

All i im asking for is for that line to produce arrows in the main chart corresponding to its colour changes
And also Alerts when that situation happens

I've tried to use other iTrend indicators posted by Mr Tools in this forum but arrows keep disappearing and my machine is freezing and misbehaving because of them

I have attached a picture illustrating what I'm kindly asking for

Please help

rowlence wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:49 pm Hellos guys, much thanks to Mladen,Mr Tools and all of u guys for helping us for free with whatever we need regarding forex

I have an iTrend indicator that i admire the most, please teachers,when you find free time help me add arrows on the main chart

All i im asking for is for that line to produce arrows in the main chart corresponding to its colour changes

I've tried to use other iTrend indicators posted by Mr Tools in this forum but arrows keep disappearing and my machine is freezing and misbehaving because of them

Please help
Got this for mt4?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
rowlence

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:37 am You can use the change of color as signals
Thanks, MrTools!
This indicator certainly has a WOW-factor.
I wouldn't follow Mladen's advice, though:
Instead of using "the change of color as signal" (see above), rather wait for price to break MA-line and enter after a retest....
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 4):
Krunal Gajjar, BeatlemaniaSA, Skyold, sal

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

E-Averages (MA Filters) Candlesticks with On/Off Button

Requested file. average candles with alerts and arrows and button..

For the accompanying Oscillator version, please see: E-Averages Oscillator MT4 as well as the E-Averages Oscillator Histogram.

Also, the template used in today's Daily Download's topic can be found here: E-Averages Purple Template MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
Jedidiah, yoki, Ricstar_8, josi, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, nathanvbasko, eduarescobar, cptwillwilliams

rowlence wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:49 pm Hellos guys, much thanks to Mladen,Mr Tools and all of u guys for helping us for free with whatever we need regarding forex

Please help
Can you please show me the iTrend's with arrows posted by me where the arrows disappear and your machine freezes, so I can fix them. Also, an example of them disappearing and machine freezing would be helpful. Not sure why you are mentioning me in your post to add arrows on the mt5 version when my mt4 version is misbehaving.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:19 am Can you please show me the iTrend's with arrows posted by me where the arrows disappear and your machine freezes, so I can fix them. Also, an example of them disappearing and machine freezing would be helpful. Not sure why you are mentioning me in your post to add arrows on the mt5 version when my mt4 version is misbehaving.
No, it's actually my machine that has a problem i guess
I'm so sorry my English is bad i struggle to explain things
Didn't you see I started by appreciating you Mr Tools for helping us ,free of charge
Please don't get offended 🙏😭

I'm kindly asking for your help to add arrows 😔 and alerts on the indicator i posted above

Please Mr Tools
My hopes lies in you...and only You 🙏
I beg
Attachments

rowlence wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:41 am No, it's actually my machine that has a problem i guess
I'm so sorry my English is bad i struggle to explain things
Didn't you see I started by appreciating you Mr Tools for helping us ,free of charge
Please don't get offended 🙏😭

I'm kindly asking for your help to add arrows 😔 and alerts on the indicator i posted above

Please Mr Tools
My hopes lies in you...and only You 🙏
I beg
Not offended but if there is a problem with the mt4 version I need to fix it, that's all. You can find a mt5 version with arrows here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
rowlence