Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

The HAOS indicators are among the best I have found here on the platform. However, I would have a small suggestion for improvement: It would be extremely helpful if alarms could also be displayed for turn areas on both the short and long WPR. Just like that should be possible for OS/OB zones. Of course I have no idea about the technical implementation, I would just find it very useful.

IdeaRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

pail1217 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:01 pm The HAOS indicators are among the best I have found here on the platform
Agree. Haos Visual is the best indicator there is in terms of consistency for counter trend trading.

pail1217 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:01 pm It would be extremely helpful if alarms could also be displayed for turn areas on both the short and long WPR. Just like that should be possible for OS/OB zones. Of course I have no idea about the technical implementation, I would just find it very useful.
Individual alerts on either/or Short WPR & Long WPR but on what conditions do you think are best with Haos?

Entering Overbought/Oversold or Exiting? What's more useful out of those two?

A bit of effort with a quick demonstration on a chart screenshot will make coders more interested in your suggestion. Just saying.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:12 pm Agree. Haos Visual is the best indicator there is in terms of consistency for counter trend trading.

Individual alerts on either/or Short WPR & Long WPR but on what conditions do you think are best with Haos?

Entering Overbought/Oversold or Exiting? What's more useful out of those two?

A bit of effort with a quick demonstration on a chart screenshot will make coders more interested in your suggestion. Just saying.
Yes, you are absolutely right. That's why I marked the places on the picture for which an adjustable alarm would be useful and meaningful, in my opinion.
When the fast WPR indicates an incipient high/low and when it confirms this, likewise with the slow WPR. And also at the beginning of an OB/OS zone, then you can put the trade from then under observation and terminate if necessary, depending on what your own style pretends.
Attachments
These users thanked the author pail1217 for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, maroka, RodrigoRT7

LikeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

pail1217 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:05 pm Yes, you are absolutely right. That's why I marked the places on the picture for which an adjustable alarm would be useful and meaningful, in my opinion.
When the fast WPR indicates an incipient high/low and when it confirms this, likewise with the slow WPR. And also at the beginning of an OB/OS zone, then you can put the trade from then under observation and terminate if necessary, depending on what your own style pretends.
This is a good example and highlighting/circling of "fast" turning points as well as the big reversals of the slow WPR. Thanks for the efforts man the coders will definitely find this a good request.

The Haos is so potent that at times if I'm trading and I'm in profit, when the Haos's fast WPR highlights and says it's Oversold or Overbought (on my profiting trade) I get VERY weary!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
pail1217
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

pail1217 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:05 pm Yes, you are absolutely right. That's why I marked the places on the picture for which an adjustable alarm would be useful and meaningful, in my opinion.
ITS GOOD ILLUSTRATION PAIL!!! PLS CODERS TO LOOK AT THIS REQUEST
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
pail1217
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hello friends!! it's all right?? taking advantage of the fact that we are dealing with one of the Top Tier indicators here, is there a possibility of updating the averages within the WPR? All the indicators that had this average update were epic :D @mrtools @kvak

see for example Z Score, Trend Ma Extended, Rsi - heikin ashi averages :D

Thank you so much in advance for the fantastic work.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:14 pm This is a good example and highlighting/circling of "fast" turning points as well as the big reversals of the slow WPR. Thanks for the efforts man the coders will definitely find this a good request.

The Haos is so potent that at times if I'm trading and I'm in profit, when the Haos's fast WPR highlights and says it's Oversold or Overbought (on my profiting trade) I get VERY weary!
I always find it fascinating how precisely even the smaller turning points are displayed. In case of interest, I have achieved the best results with these settings here. Especially in the shorter time frames
Attachments

pail1217 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:45 am I always find it fascinating how precisely even the smaller turning points are displayed. In case of interest, I have achieved the best results with these settings here. Especially in the shorter time frames
Will probably update this weekend if I get a chance, may take a while because have to start from scratch.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, Skyold, pail1217, whiteadrian23