Re: MACD indicators for MT4

naluvs01 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:54 am Hi Mr Tools,

I need your help. You added push notifications to this great indicator. However, it doesn't show the currency pair or timeframe. If you could add that feature, I would greatly appreciate it! It does show the info on Alert (option), but not on notifications.

Thanks again for your response!

PS This is not a huge request, but if you could add the option to turn on/off hidden divergences would be great. Again, not a big deal...
Not sure if I did you any good on the alerts, you need to verify they are working correctly, but on this version, you should be able to hide either classical or hidden divergence.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, naluvs01, thomdel, Thangarasu

Hi Mr Tools,

I have tried using this indicator and it does work. However, when I placed it on my desktop, I realized it's not giving signals. So I ran it through a simulator and discovered it will not give signals, unless the display alert is on. Not a major issue, but across the many pairs I trade, the message alerts goes off quite frequently.

Is there a way to have the display/alert function off and still receive alerts via push notifications?

Again, thank you in advance for your time! And if it requires too much of your time, don't worry about!!

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:04 am Hi Mr Tools,

I have tried using this indicator and it does work. However, when I placed it on my desktop, I realized it's not giving signals. So I ran it through a simulator and discovered it will not give signals, unless the display alert is on. Not a major issue, but across the many pairs I trade, the message alerts goes off quite frequently.

Is there a way to have the display/alert function off and still receive alerts via push notifications?

Again, thank you in advance for your time! And if it requires too much of your time, don't worry about!!
Hi Naluvs01, are you wanting a way to not display chart messages but still get notifications?

mrtools wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:08 am Hi Naluvs01, are you wanting a way to not display chart messages but still get notifications?
Yes

trying to set up a remote system with a desktop at home to run 24 hours. When the alerts appear it always wakes up the screen and sound. I can just turn off the screen and speakers. But when Im using it, the alert always brings up the trading screen to the front.

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:32 am Yes

trying to set up a remote system with a desktop at home to run 24 hours. When the alerts appear it always wakes up the screen and sound. I can just turn off the screen and speakers. But when Im using it, the alert always brings up the trading screen to the front.
Try this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
fibo786, naluvs01, fantom_spb

MACD Averages Fill with 50+ Averages Filters

This is a macd of averages fill. Now there are 50 average options to choose from along with all the prices. The indicator should alert when macd crosses it's signal line (should be working but haven't verified).

The fill gauges the width between macd and it's signal if the width increases the trend should be getting stronger and if the width is decreasing the trend should be getting weaker. Also has options to double smooth the macd fast ma, macd slow ma, and or the macd signal line.

The ma choices now available are :

Code: Select all

enum enMaTypes
         {
            ma_adxvma,                                                      // Adxvma
            ma_ahr,                                                         // Ahrens moving average
            ma_alxma,                                                       // Alexander moving average - ALXMA
            ma_dema,                                                        // Double exponential moving average - DEMA
            ma_dsema,                                                       // Double smoothed exponential moving average - DSEMA
            ma_dsema2,                                                      // Double smoothed EMA (variation)
            ma_dscma,                                                       // Deviation scaled MA - DSCMA
            ma_dwma,                                                        // Double weighted MA - DWMA
            ma_emas,                                                        // Ema derivative - EMAD
            ma_ema,                                                         // Exponential moving average - EMA
            ma_epma,                                                        // End point moving average - EPMA
            ma_frama,                                                       // Fractal adaptive moving average - FRAMA
            ma_hull,                                                        // Hull moving average - HMA
            ma_hulle,                                                       // Hull moving average EMA based - HMAe
            ma_hullf,                                                       // Hull moving average Fast EMA based - HMAf
            ma_ie2,                                                         // IE/2
            ma_ilinr,                                                       // Integral of linear regression slope
            ma_itl,                                                         // Instantaneous trendline
            ma_jur,                                                         // Jurik smoothing
            ma_lagg,                                                        // Laguerre filter
            ma_lead,                                                        // Leader exponential moving average
            ma_linr,                                                        // Linear regression value - LSMA
            ma_slwma,                                                       // Smoothed linear weighted moving average - SLWMA
            ma_lwma,                                                        // Linear weighted moving average - LWMA
            ma_mcg,                                                         // McGinley Dynamic
            ma_mcma,                                                        // McNicholl ema
            ma_nlma,                                                        // Non lag moving average
            ma_pdfma,                                                       // Probability density funcion ma (pdfma)
            ma_pwma,                                                        // Parabolic weighted moving average - PWMA
            ma_qrma,                                                        // Quadratic regression average
            ma_rmta,                                                        // Recursive moving trendline - RMTA
            ma_sma,                                                         // Simple moving average - SMA
            ma_sid,                                                         // Simple decycler - SDEC
            ma_sine,                                                        // Sine weighted moving average
            ma_smma,                                                        // Smoothed moving average - SMMA
            ma_smoo,                                                        // Smoother
            ma_smoo2,                                                       // Smoother JMA like
            ma_ssm,                                                         // Super smoother
            ma_b3p,                                                         // Three pole Ehlers Butterworth
            ma_s3p,                                                         // Three pole Ehlers smoother
            ma_tma,                                                         // Triangular moving average - TMA
            ma_tema,                                                        // Triple exponential moving average - TEMA
            ma_tsema2,                                                      // Triple smoothed EMA (variation)
            ma_b2p,                                                         // Two pole Ehlers Butterworth
            ma_s2p,                                                         // Two pole Ehlers smoother
            ma_vidya,                                                       // Vidya
            ma_vema,                                                        // Volume weighted ema - VEMA
            ma_vwma,                                                        // Volume weighted moving average - VWMA
            ma_zldema,                                                      // Zero lag dema
            ma_zlma,                                                        // Zero lag moving average
            ma_zltema                                                       // Zero lag tema
      };