Re: MACD indicators for MT4

friend4you wrote:I found your averages indicator, maybe you want to add smoothing to it?

I use renko charts, do your averages indicators use much more cpu than the above macd floating levels indicator?

MrTools made something similar to RSI in that section here.
Hi friend4you
of course the indicators you posted are good one,i always request my fellow traders to learn adjusting parameters,in few minute try,you cant get good forming,as to me,some times it takes few minutes to proper and maximum possible adjustment,some time hours and some times days,depends on parameters how react.
did you tried this one if you are behind smoothing
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Hi friend4you
of course the indicators you posted are good one,i always request my fellow traders to learn adjusting parameters,in few minute try,you cant get good forming,as to me,some times it takes few minutes to proper and maximum possible adjustment,some time hours and some times days,depends on parameters how react.
did you tried this one if you are behind smoothing  
Mntiwana, these EFT settings of yours are just gold!

Brother almost so many tools more than 70 % by MLADEN/MRTOOLS can be accommodated in any situation why our traders do not try,practice and learn and why they bring poor stuff here and looking in dozens forums/sites,it is clear like sun light,there is no HG in the world and no setup 100% winner and will never ever,only your own knowledge .... as for tools/indicators only 20/30 numbers are much more than enough for whole life for all level traders and here like wise are in hundreds and thousand but there is a curiosity and thirst that have no end
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote:Can you post the template of that picture, please?
Does these settings fit to all tf/pairs?
There are also good indicators, which are not from mladen. I did not recommend the posted system.
Fortunately there was template so template and indicator attached and you don't needs to say plz in new forum every thing is totally changed,we are trying to form it more user friendly up to maximum possibility.
i cant say it fit to any tf/pair or person,just i was playing with to check it how much it is flexible.
of course there are good coders and indicators,no doubts,nobody is at end state only GOD,
regards

I never heard from anyone using such high smoothing values as 416 like you in etf. It works in pairs with big waves up and down as in the picture from june, but fails in more sideway markets, because it tends to signal after some big candles, which sometimes pullback.
But I like the combination and the possibilities of your indicators. Thanks.