Re: South Koreans Squashed in Halloween Stampede

boytoy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:37 pm I remember getting caught in a human crush like this back in the 80s at a Van Halen concert
WOOOOO!!!! RO......ROWW...... ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, boytoy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

boytoy wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:11 am I just read that it was because a celebrity appeared and they lost their shit. Do you have any more raw footage? I've only seen covered victims with no blood on photos from AP and those sites and I'm just confused as some folks in the Daily Mail comments are saying it was staged.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:05 pm A ghost squashed them! 😮
China is indeed a little stronger economically, but it is too barbaric in thought. As a Chinese, I am very disgusted by the hatred education of the Communist Party

Now I am a permanent resident in Japan, but I do not plan to naturalize in Japan. .

Japan is good, but not suitable for me to stay here for a long time,

I will go to Europe or Australia and Canada in the next few years

. I definitely travel back to Japan a lot too and everything is good here.

It's just that Japanese social events are too tiring. I can't get used to this social model. .

I can only feel sad that something like this happened in Korea. Such a thing does not happen in Japan. .

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.