Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ujtrader wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:54 am Dear Mrtools
can you please convert the attached indicator to histo version. current it displayed on chart and changes color can we convert it as histo version with possibility to add mtf
thanks
Not sure why they are calling it a non-lag AMA because looks to me it's just the regular non-lag ma, which we have many different versions well at least as far as I remember. Also, just to let you know that version can repaint if you set color > 0.

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:04 am Not sure why they are calling it a non-lag AMA because looks to me it's just the regular non-lag ma, which we have many different versions well at least as far as I remember. Also, just to let you know that version can repaint if you set color > 0.
oh okay thanks for info i was planning to use it in strategy now i will avoid since it repaints..

HappyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:04 am Not sure why they are calling it a non-lag AMA because looks to me it's just the regular non-lag ma, which we have many different versions well at least as far as I remember. Also, just to let you know that version can repaint if you set color > 0.
Hi, Mr Tools!

Can you add alerts on this indicator like buy signal and sell signal!?

Thank you!

InfoRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Bruno81 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:08 pm Hello Mister Tools & Coderz
Can you please add arow and push notification when both lines cross
Thanksx in advance
Welcome aboard. Could you tell us a bit more about this indicator and what you like about it? This will help the coders understand if it's worth working on.

The more info you provide, the higher chance a coder will agree and work on your request. It also helps other traders understand what the indicator does, if they aren't too familiar with this version of the ADXvma ☝️
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Jimmy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

This is from the old TSD forum ;

These are a kind of experiment made by Perry Kaufman, and the combination of them is an experiment of mine

1. MAadaptive (rsi) (lime) is using rsi to make it adaptive
  2. MAadaptive (r2) (red) is using correlation coefficient to make it adaptive
  3. MAadaptive (rsi+r2) is a combination of the two (rather interesting signals)

Can anyone clear the errors in the old mt4 versions of the mql4 codes please?

uncle wong wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:09 pm This is from the old forum ;

These are a kind of experiment made by Perry Kaufman, and the combination of them is an experiment of mine
1.MAadaptive (rsi) (lime) is using rsi to make it adaptive
2. MAadaptive (r2) (red) is using correlation coefficient to make it adaptive

3. MAadaptive (rsi+r2) is a combination of the two (rather interesting signals)

Can anyone clear the errors in the old mt4 versions of the mql4 codes please?
get it)
These users thanked the author blonde for the post (total 2):
uncle wong, SijjiN