Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:05 am do you have template sir?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 5):
knglerxst, Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy, StuartWong, SijjiN
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi guys,

I've tested the "new" setup and unfortunately, I'm not happy with it. Therefore, there won't be a new "updated" version just yet. I've included the 2 indicators I was testing below. I know the plan was to filter and get entries a bit later, hopefully, better, but it did not work to my satisfaction. The combination of the 2 did not work well In ranging markets and the later entries were causing losses and not many good trades. Yes, I am aware that there is no setup and system that will work great in all scenarios.

However, I encourage members to test the indicators with their setups and maybe you'll come up with better settings :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, TransparentTrader, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, shinnosuke, oskar656, dansmol, Frankm
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 pm Hi guys,

I've tested the "new" setup and unfortunately, I'm not happy with it. Therefore, there won't be a new "updated" version just yet. I've included the 2 indicators I was testing below. I know the plan was to filter and get entries a bit later, hopefully, better, but it did not work to my satisfaction. The combination of the 2 did not work well In ranging markets and the later entries were causing losses and not many good trades. Yes, I am aware that there is no setup and system that will work great in all scenarios.

However, I encourage members to test the indicators with their setups and maybe you'll come up with better settings :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Thanks Beatle, the fact that you're not happy with it means you're not just releasing updates for the sake of it. And that's an additional level of assurance and honesty that traders will always appreciate bro!

Thank you for your status update 👊
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, dansmol
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:46 pm The combination of the 2 did not work well In ranging markets
not to worry: we will wait patiently.
It surely isn't worth much but: my experience: stochastic works very well in ranging markets.
You could also try a version of the "MACD FlatMarketDetector" that was (re)posted yesterday.
(I hope you won't forget to post the next version in an extra folder+tpl [refering to it]).
All the best & have a nice day...
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, Chickenspicy, dansmol

josi wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:19 pm not to worry: we will wait patiently.
It surely isn't worth much but: my experience: stochastic works very well in ranging markets.
You could also try a version of the "MACD FlatMarketDetector" that was (re)posted yesterday.
(I hope you won't forget to post the next version in an extra folder+tpl [refering to it]).
All the best & have a nice day...
Hi Josi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll go and investigate it :thumbup: Remember, your suggestions, comments and insights are ALWAYS welcomed and appreciated!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, josi, Chickenspicy, dansmol
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

An indicator I have shared yesterday might help you.
By no means my settings are the best.. I have only played with it for a bit.
I dont know if it suits to your system... as its not a subwindow it might look too wild with the HA candles.

Worth a try though IMO :hug:
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, dansmol, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

josi wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:26 pm There are, indeed, many ways:
Sadly most indicators arent able to consistently catch ranges and momentum well.. as they are lagging.
But maybe we can find something.
Something I have been trying to find for a long time, as most Systems fail during ranges. Difficult.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
josi, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, dansmol, BeatlemaniaSA
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew