Re: Trading with the XU-Hybrid system :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:36 pm Hi guys,

Hope you all are having a profitable trading Thursday. :) Here's one of the few USD trades I took today and my thought process in how I go about deciding if the trade is actionable or not.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

The latest XU-Hybrid 4.5 will be released this weekend.

hi sir, for the updated version can you please make the London,US and tokyo, session turn off/on button

jaba_ajfx wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:21 pm hi sir, for the updated version can you please make the London,US and tokyo, session turn off/on button
There's no button version yet. You can just delete the indicator from the template.

P.S I just found the .mq4 file. I'll put a request in now for a button version ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
jaba_ajfx, kimhyunmin
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:36 pm Hi guys,

Hope you all are having a profitable trading Thursday. :) Here's one of the few USD trades I took today and my thought process in how I go about deciding if the trade is actionable or not.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

The latest XU-Hybrid 4.5 will be released this weekend.

hi brother!

is this TMA band?
These users thanked the author kimhyunmin for the post:
Mickey Abi

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:46 am XU-HYBRID 4.0

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the release of XU-Hybrid 4.0. In this version, I set out to make it even easier to trade. Hopefully, I've achieved that, but I'm sure you guys will let me know if that's true or not :D

First, though, I have to extend my deepest thanks, gratitude and appreciation to the master coders here on Forex-Station. Without them, this XU-Hybrid project would not have been possible! :hug:

As you will notice, there are some indicators missing from previous versions and a few additional ones now. My aim has always been to make trading as easy and profitable as possible. However, what I cannot provide is your trading psychology, money management and control of your emotions. Get that under control and you will be successful.

The new indicator additions are the Round Numbers grid and the excellent PPO. I've dropped the Elegant Oscillator, as the system works great now without it ;). Also, you will notice that there is a client sentiment indicator showing the retail trader's bias for that particular financial asset.

Please remember that you are under no obligation to use any or all parts of the XU-Hybrid system. The framework for an extremely successful trading system has been laid. However, I do enjoy seeing the creativity of the members as they mix and match their own hybrid systems.

So here you go:

XU-Hybrid 4.0.zip

Make those PIP$ and don't forget to pay it forward to those less fortunate than ourselves :hug: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear Mr BeatlemaniaSA,

Now, I understand the abbreviations of !SM_NewHUD indicator. I would like to share it with the members here.
Attachments
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 5):
jaba_ajfx, BeatlemaniaSA, Phantom5000, RodrigoRT7, DaffyTaffy

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

TradeRancher wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:46 pm I was looking at your screenshot example and I see a couple of indicators layered with Waddah attar explosion and extra buttons. I loaded all the indicators from the Hybrid 4.0 zip and the template and restarted MT4, everything else loads okay, how do I add these to the setup please?
Guys,

All of this is in the next release, which I'll be making available this weekend. Hang tight. :D ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
knglerxst, dansmol, Phantom5000, Bbq Ribs, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT