IdeaWant to make money using renko? Simple and powerfull strategy

so dear traders and coders .. i had my ups and downs using renkos and trying 1000+ shitty indicators .. after all that hard work i came up with propably the most easy and powerfull system using renkos (debaitable) ... the system is easy we have 3 histograms ... 1 doesnt repaint .. 2 of them do slightly repaint but its not a problem at all because of the entry signal ... each time all 3 histograms are blue or red .. and an arrow appear we enter on that arrow bar and we can hunt up to 6 bars with 2 bars SL ... however i use 2 bars sl and 2 bar tp and the winrate is up to the roof ...
system is tested on renko bars of 5 pips on following pairs ... EURGBP .. EURUSD .. GBPJPY.
VERY IMPORTANT !!! ... THIS SYSTEM COULD BE FURTHER IMPROVED AND IT HAS GOD LIKE POTINTIAL SO DONT BE TRAITOR AND SHARE YOUR IMPROVMENT IDEAS .HERE IS A BACKTEST ON BAD PERIOD OF MARKET .. . on your way !
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post (total 8):
TransparentTrader, Jedidiah, charli, shinnosuke, Chickenspicy, bjork, Banzai, Thales

Re: Want to make money using renko? Simple and powerfull strategy

xzerax wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:48 am so dear traders and coders .. i had my ups and downs using renkos and trying 1000+ shitty indicators .. after all that hard work i came up with propably the most easy and powerfull system using renkos (debaitable) ... the system is easy we have 3 histograms ... 1 doesnt repaint .. 2 of them do slightly repaint but its not a problem at all because of the entry signal ... each time all 3 histograms are blue or red .. and an arrow appear we enter on that arrow bar and we can hunt up to 6 bars with 2 bars SL ... however i use 2 bars sl and 2 bar tp and the winrate is up to the roof ...
system is tested on renko bars of 5 pips on following pairs ... EURGBP .. EURUSD .. GBPJPY.

VERY IMPORTANT !!! ... THIS SYSTEM COULD BE FURTHER IMPROVED AND IT HAS GOD LIKE POTINTIAL SO DONT BE TRAITOR AND SHARE YOUR IMPROVMENT IDEAS .
Nice update bro. ;)
A question bro. The 2 bar SL : 2 bar TP.
With 5 pips renko bar, so SL 10pips : TP 10pips?
Or SL 15pips : TP 10pips?

SL 15 pips because when the next bar of renko after our open position is on opposite direction. It already 10 pips.

Best regards.

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:41 am Nice update bro. ;)
A question bro. The 2 bar SL : 2 bar TP.
With 5 pips renko bar, so SL 10pips : TP 10pips?
Or SL 15pips : TP 10pips?

SL 15 pips because when the next bar of renko after our open position is on opposite direction. It already 10 pips.

Best regards.
thanks for nice words bro ... yah exactly 2 bars sl and 2 bars tp visually but its equall to 15 pips sl and 10 pips tp .. but no worrie winrate will take care of the RRR
These users thanked the author xzerax for the post:
shinnosuke

bjork wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:59 am Hey mate,
Looks good!
Will test this also?

do you prefer this strategy over "Negative risk to reward ratio of 2.1 but a hit rate of 90%"?

So with this strategy:
1. What timeframe is the best?
2. As I understood it 15pip SL and 10pip TP?
3. What win rate % have you had on this strat with your TF?

Thanks mate for help
hi mate .. yes this one better than the other one so far i had 8 win streaks and 1 loser after them ..SL 15PIPS TP 10 PIPS however this strategy is based on renko charts so no timeframe ... renko box size of 5 pips (50points) and works and tested on EURUSD at best!