Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Castle73 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:51 am Don't waste your money or time. I tested this on tick data suite at 99% accuracy. It had awesome backtesting results but forward testing was a disaster. I lost 20% of the small live account in 2 days. I think the EA is programed to dupe backtesting results. Stay away
Thanks a lot.

Please may I know what pair you Traded with the EA, and when did you trade it?

Decided to finally contribute for once (lol). Attached a super awesome utility indicator. It basically is able to generate alerts for any indicator(s) that don't them, even for ex4s. Copy-pasted overview from the creator: "Do you want an alert when EU RSI is overbought, GJ is closed bear candle, UC CCI is over 200, EG ADX is less than 40, and UJ crossed below an MA, but all at the same time? What about a simple bear candle alert? A candle pattern alert? Do you want an alert for a custom indicator but you only have the ex4?" the indicator can do these things.

I have no background in MQL4 so it take me a bit of time figuring it out, but it's pretty straight-forward after some reading.
These users thanked the author ETFOptionsTrader for the post:
Jedidiah

Hi,
I have a strategy, very simple but very powerfull. And I would like to automized it. :)

TF 1 H.

Point 1.-The EA will open a trade at candle open time, if previous candle is Bullish will open a buy order. If previous candle is Bearish the EA will open a Sell order.

Point 2.-After one hour the EA will close the trade at the close of the candle. I don´t care if is in profit or not. And will repeat the process as indicated in Point 1.
I don´t want any indicator on it. Make it simple.

Anyone could code it please?clapping hands

If you don´t believe check the attachment.:love:

https://www.forexforum.co/threads/1-hou ... ost-175348

doprotonu wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:44 pm Hi,
I have a strategy, very simple but very powerfull. And I would like to automized it. :)
TF 1 H.
Point 1.-The EA will open a trade at candle open time, if previous candle is Bullish will open a buy order. If previous candle is Bearish the EA will open a Sell order.
Point 2.-After one hour the EA will close the trade at the close of the candle. I don´t care if is in profit or not. And will repeat the process as indicated in Point 1.
I don´t want any indicator on it. Make it simple.
Anyone could code it please?clapping hands
If you don´t believe check the attachment.:love:
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/1-hou ... ost-175348
Maybe something like this?