Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Re: Rude "request" posts will be deleted

Ganesh wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 am
unnecessarily mentioning the country name - I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE AS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. Hello jimmy kindly request you to remove me. thank you for all espeacially mrtools
but its true............. look at you man u made 66 post in 5-6 years & all just asking for freebies u never even say hello or have a chit chat or share something

im from africa too (arabic background) i am just being honest!!!! at least i try.......... even if my posts are shit lol
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
For real news, go to: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 pm
but its true............. look at you man u made 66 post in 5-6 years & all just asking for freebies u never even say hello or have a chit chat or share something

im from africa too (arabic background) i am just being honest!!!! at least i try.......... even if my posts are shit lol
Your completely right!

I like your posts, Found this one this morning. It's a real gem :lmao:

viewtopic.php?p=1295448806#p1295448806

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:23 pm

Moey, please be patient with other members. Have a look through Ganesh's posts in the past. He's been a member here for a while, and has made some good posts including feedback and other contributions apart from "asking for free coding".

As we would love other members to come around for a "chit chat" the truth is many of them are searching for answers or are in hard situations, which is why they are studying and absorbing as much techniques and strategies as they can, to help themselves avoid future downfalls and losses (like all of us have experienced at one stage).

We are all unique and have our own ways of contributing but if the "asking" outweighs the "talking" then that's when we have to give them a bit of a nudge. And of course, it's good that you are a standout member and always posting :thumbup:
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
How to draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to easily find & draw major Support & Resistance

SadRe: Rude "request" posts will be deleted

Ganesh wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:00 am
unnecessarily mentioning the country name - I DONT WANT TO CONTINUE AS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. Hello jimmy kindly request you to remove me. thank you for all espeacially mrtools
Jimmy wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:04 pm
Moey, please be patient with other members. Have a look through Ganesh's posts in the past. He's been a member here for a while, and has made some good posts including feedback and other contributions apart from "asking for free coding".
i see........... and i talk to ganesh pm messages & i apologize to ganesh for being a bastard

i just love FS site so much & what was created for traders its just combination of the best coders & its free
sometimes i feel so bad its free so i get angry 2 see all the new buttholes asking for free goodies all the time & not talking

sorry again guys my disruption!!! sorry ganesh
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
For real news, go to: Infowars.com 👈

1. Similar Topics

1. 0 Replies
    2. Request to add arrow and notification when color changed

2 Replies 868 Views

by jng640, Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:17 pm in Coding Help

2 Replies
    3. Can you request specific leverage on a 30x broker?

3 Replies 288 Views

by ionone, Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:19 am in Broker Talk

3 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests