Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Did some cosmetic (at least to me) improvements to waddah attar explosion, made so the area under zero is gone and made it so the atr dead zone and signal ma's can be shown or not, not much but seems a little better.

PS: An updated template utilizing this latest WAE version can be found below.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 15):
Jedidiah, Jon, Jimmy, josi, RplusT, jng640, Milad8732, trailingedge, RodrigoRT7, maroka, erynade, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, pipsquirrel, excellence

CandlesticksRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:20 am Did some cosmetic (at least to me) improvements to waddah attar explosion, made so the area under zero is gone and made it so the atr dead zone and signal ma's can be shown or not, not much but seems a little better.
Waddah Attar Explosion ATR Deadzone template using Mrtools's latest version

Bless you Mrtools, thank you for the update and fixes brother. This one is better as we no longer have to adjust the Fixed Minimum and Maximum display.

As this is the latest version by Mrtools, newer traders may want to understand what each Moving Average line does. Please see this post for more information: Guide to what each line does in the latest Waddah Attar Explosion.

As per previous templates, I'm still using the simpler settings but with the updated indicator Mrtools has made for us.

The following setup is the simplified yet updated template for those who would like to get started. As per my trading setup I only display the:
  • Standard Deviation line
  • ATR Deadzone line
  • One color for Bullish or Bearish (to avoid distraction)
We're also utilizing Kvak's Thick Wick Candlestick indicator update, too.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Jon, RodrigoRT7, excellence, hellomrtee
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:20 am Did some cosmetic (at least to me) improvements to waddah attar explosion, made so the area under zero is gone and made it so the atr dead zone and signal ma's can be shown or not, not much but seems a little better.

PS: An updated template utilizing this latest WAE version can be found below.
is it possible to add buffers for buy and sell arrow? :hug:

jng640 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:29 pm is it possible to add buffers for buy and sell arrow? :hug:
Not really because the arrows will fall into the histogram. But the code for the arrows goes like this.

Code: Select all

trend[i] = (i<rates_total-1 && !arrOnEverySig) ? trend[i+1] : 0;
           if (huu[i]!=EMPTY_VALUE && huu[i]>dz[i] && huu[i]>buf3[i]) trend[i] = 1; 
           if (hdd[i]!=EMPTY_VALUE && hdd[i]>dz[i] && hdd[i]>buf3[i]) trend[i] =-1;  
where trend = buffer # 9, huu = buffer # 0, hdd = buffer # 2, dz = buffer # 5, and buf3 = buffer # 4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
jng640, erynade

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:42 am Not really because the arrows will fall into the histogram. But the code for the arrows goes like this.

Code: Select all

trend[i] = (i<rates_total-1 && !arrOnEverySig) ? trend[i+1] : 0;
           if (huu[i]!=EMPTY_VALUE && huu[i]>dz[i] && huu[i]>buf3[i]) trend[i] = 1; 
           if (hdd[i]!=EMPTY_VALUE && hdd[i]>dz[i] && hdd[i]>buf3[i]) trend[i] =-1;  
where trend = buffer # 9, huu = buffer # 0, hdd = buffer # 2, dz = buffer # 5, and buf3 = buffer # 4.
Thanks for the clarified :hug:

Hi Mrtools,

I hope your having an awesome weekend:)

If you think this would be a good idea could you add Vertical signal line to the arrow option list? see photos

I like to display an arrow on the main chart when price first pierces the ATR dead zone and standard deviation line. Also an option to display a different style arrow on every signal would be quite cool. If this isn't possible no problem it was just a thought.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Jonln wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:36 pm Hi Mrtools,

I hope your having an awesome weekend:)

If you think this would be a good idea could you add Vertical signal line to the arrow option list? see photos

I like to display an arrow on the main chart when price first pierces the ATR dead zone and standard deviation line. Also an option to display a different style arrow on every signal would be quite cool. If this isn't possible no problem it was just a thought.
Added lines.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jon, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, Milad8732, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Alphonse91, pipsquirrel, excellence

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:36 am Added lines.
This is great mrtools, Your a legend!

Just in case any of you are using the simple WAE setup here is the set file, Just add it to presets in your MQL4 folder. You just need to change the colours to your liking.
These users thanked the author Jon for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Dego

Jonln wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:47 am This is great mrtools, Your a legend!

Just in case any of you are using the simple WAE setup here is the set file, Just add it to presets in your MQL4 folder. You just need to change the colours to your liking.
Thank you for your settings file!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Jon, BeatlemaniaSA
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Waddah Attar Explosion Candlestick Overlay

2 state or 3 state for coloring candles based on break of bands or DZ.
Autocandles, MTF, alerts, arrows and button.

PS: For the Dynamic Zone .dll, please see here.
PPS: The subwindow version of Wadda Attar Explosion is the last indicator in this post.