Re: Why a factor of 6 when multiple time frame trading. Why?

cheunt3 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:20 pm I've seen many traders using factors of 6 to analyse top down timeframes.

For example, 1080 mins, 180 mins, 30 mins.

I have even seen range and renko traders using 6.

Question is why?

What's the logic and reason behind using 6?
Number 6 , is the middle number from 369 theory?

What is the 369 theory? / What is so special about 369?

> According to the Theory of Nikola Tesla's 369, there are all together 1 to 9 digital root numbers exist. All other higher or lower numbers are the combination of those digital root numbers. This statement seems quite true when we compare it with Theory of Absolutivity.

>The number 369 is a powerful number in numerology. This 369 angel number meaning is associated with the energies of abundance, creativity, and joy. The number 369 also vibrates to the frequencies of kindness and service.

==
More detail pls check at quora

Code: Select all

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Tesla-say-that-3-6-and-9-was-the-key-to-the-universe
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Why a factor of 6 when multiple time frame trading. Why?

cheunt3 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:20 pm I've seen many traders using factors of 6 to analyse top down timeframes.

For example, 1080 mins, 180 mins, 30 mins.

I have even seen range and renko traders using 6.

Question is why?

What's the logic and reason behind using 6?
There is no logic in this, only mysticism in this.
The Russian poet and writer Pushkin has a story called The Queen of Spades.
There, a man killed an old woman so that she would give him the secret of winning in a card game.
She, dying, told him that he should bet first on a three, then on a seven, then on an ace.
He did just that during the game.
He won the first two bets big, and on the third, instead of an ace, the queen of spades somehow mysteriously fell out.
He lost everything, went crazy and was put in a psychiatric hospital.
For the rest of his days, he kept muttering the same phrase: three, seven, ace ...... three, seven, queen.
Never fall for the tricks of crazy players in the market, otherwise you will end up like the hero of this story.
These users thanked the author Intrest 1 for the post:
cheunt3