Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Skyold wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:16 am If it is possible for you, please make a button.
Thanks a lot
Added a button.

PS: For an updated and simplified MT4 template using this version, please see: Waddah Attar Explosion "Clean" template for MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
Skyold, kvak, Jimmy, erynade, 太虚一毫, trailingedge, A_5, RodrigoRT7, michaelB, alexm, ujtrader, BeatlemaniaSA, pipsquirrel

CandlesticksRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:58 am Added a button.
Button is great man and so many features now! I like how there is a choice of "Arrow on Every Signal" and the ability to turn this Off so that only the first "pierce" of the ATR Deadzone is signaled. Clever!

As this latest version by Mrtools is a more advanced Waddah Attar Explosion, new traders may want to understand what each Moving Average line does: Guide to what each line does in the latest Waddah Attar Explosion.

Waddah Attar Explosion - Simple setup chart for trading straight off the 4 Hour Timeframe

I'm still using the simpler settings but with the updated indicator you've made for us. I'm very happy with our WAE topic and how far it's grown :)

Here is a bit of a simplified yet updated template for those who would like to get started. I'm only using:

• Standard Deviation line
  • ATR Deadzone line

This template is also utilizing Kvak's Thick Wick Candlestick indicator update, too.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 10):
moey_dw, kvak, viklam, 太虚一毫, trailingedge, Skyold, KDBrown, stond, BeatlemaniaSA, SijjiN
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

keys898 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:07 am Could this be updated that when the trend changes it only prints once? Right now every time candle close will alert on a trend change even tho the overall trend is still the same.
Think I got it right this time.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, pipsquirrel