All FIAT currencies will go to ZERO

That's a fact : the lifetime of most currencies doesn't go beyond 40 years, then their value goes to nilch the dollar is the exception and a few other currencies, but because it is backed by oil.

Once oil is replaced by electricity, the dollar will certainly go to zero.

That's why I think it's better to spend and borrow, than to save money

Are you a spender or a saver?

A good video on the subject:
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 2):
charli, Swiss_cheese

Re: All FIAT currencies will go to ZERO

ionone wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:02 am That's a fact : the lifetime of most currencies doesn't go beyond 40 years, then their value goes to nilch the dollar is the exception and a few other currencies, but because it is backed by oil.

Once oil is replaced by electricity, the dollar will certainly go to zero.

That's why I think it's better to spend and borrow, than to save money

Are you a spender or a saver?

A good video on the subject:
That is the fact, alarms are all around us, better start thinking exit strategy to help your family, and the people who will struggle big time in those times, I would for sure avoid big cities, and start growing vegetables, fruits, some farm animals, etc...Even if you have some gold, silver, etc, those you can`t eat, predictions are around 2030 we do not own anything and waiting for our good governments to give us monthly payments via digital currency if we are good citizens like Klaus Schwab described.
I am sorry to bother your thread, but I must share this video as well , very interesting and I pray to God that I am wrong in all of this and that HE will not allow, not just yet, and that we are going to live like before, or even better :)...
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

charli wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:32 am
Live in a private house, grow food by yourself :Rofl: . Modern girls *** in 30++ do not know how to cook. Boys *** are afraid for their manicure. I understand construction, I have not seen a single properly built house. I was looking for a place in my area on satellite maps. I didn't find a good development within a radius of 100 kilometers. Everything is very sad.
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
charli

andrei-1 wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:23 am Live in a private house, grow food by yourself :Rofl: . Modern girls *** in 30++ do not know how to cook. Boys *** are afraid for their manicure. I understand construction, I have not seen a single properly built house. I was looking for a place in my area on satellite maps. I didn't find a good development within a radius of 100 kilometers. Everything is very sad.
The majority of people are like that, and those people will suffer the most, what I was thinking is one that does not have someplace far from the city or money, need to search more, and can organize between friends and family(5-10 people) and with a small investing everyone can contribute and buy some small piece of land, dig water well, and just build a small roof over your head...Again, I am hoping that I am wrong, the future will tell us...
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500