Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

It's a legitimate question that I believe deserves a more direct response - you know for transparency. To clarify, you were being sarcastic with your response.....right?

If one were to spend, nay invest, their time in learning a strategy some sort of track record of said strategy over time would be useful to assure them that it's not a waste of time. For what it's worth the Forex industry is filled with a lot of fake gurus, scams, etc and it's not a bad thing to not want to be caught in one. Due diligence is good.

I have tried it a few times on my small account and the results have been net positive. Not unlike the results that I had from trading US30 on the M1 timeframe (based off H1 trend) using a couple moving averages, MACD (8,17,9), Half trend with Semafor indy. Again this is something that I have been working on my own, live account following months of research, back testing and reviewing systems/strats from everyone and everywhere.

That strategy works as well as Xard's but it's not as refined hence why I decided to try Xard's as well.
Attachments
Focus on the process not the outcome.

1) Wait for the white line to draw.
2) Use the thick MA line as break out.
3) Enter after candle color change and place SL slightly above/below last semaphore. (Green candle to red and vice versa)

Timage wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:49 am Can you perhaps share above trademanager? I am looking for a good one for some time now... Thx!!!
I've been watching the posts for a couple of days now. Everything looks logical. We need to wait for the "development" of such a scenario.
I don't have access to the terminal yet. At work.
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 2):
LJC, sudhindragk

lanze1948 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:17 pm It's a legitimate question that I believe deserves a more direct response - you know for transparency. To clarify, you were being sarcastic with your response.....right?

If one were to spend, nay invest, their time in learning a strategy some sort of track record of said strategy over time would be useful to assure them that it's not a waste of time. For what it's worth the Forex industry is filled with a lot of fake gurus, scams, etc and it's not a bad thing to not want to be caught in one. Due diligence is good.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who came up with this. I'm willing to spend time and energy to use xard's system added to my own trading method, and willing to share my results. I went through many of the posts in this forum, and despite the fact that many members posted trade results, I haven't seen too many "constant" trade history/track records. Including negative trade results too!
Maybe it would be better to start a new topic about this with "proven" track records and maybe some analysis of why and how the trades have been taken. Maybe a demo account on Myfxbook would be transparent enough to analyze and track the trades.
Why am I writing this? Because I do see that there is potential in these indicators, but there is so much to understand about the know-how...
I still think that only using the indicators is more or less just a gamble due to many repainting signals and noise on the 1M and 5M timeframes, so I wouldn't really call it a system. But it can be used to higher your winning chance and spot good entry points if you already have a good strategy. Most importantly it's all about risk management. Without risk management, it's not even worth trying if someone is new to trading. And I would also be curious about how others are managing risk with this one? Very very curious about that...
Anyway... I'm looking forward to continuing to test the "system".

tomsabo wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:53 pm I'm glad I'm not the only one who came up with this. I'm willing to spend time and energy to use xard's system added to my own trading method, and willing to share my results. I went through many of the posts in this forum, and despite the fact that many members posted trade results, I haven't seen too many "constant" trade history/track records. Including negative trade results too!
Maybe it would be better to start a new topic about this with "proven" track records and maybe some analysis of why and how the trades have been taken. Maybe a demo account on Myfxbook would be transparent enough to analyze and track the trades.
Why am I writing this? Because I do see that there is potential in these indicators, but there is so much to understand about the know-how...
I still think that only using the indicators is more or less just a gamble due to many repainting signals and noise on the 1M and 5M timeframes, so I wouldn't really call it a system. But it can be used to higher your winning chance and spot good entry points if you already have a good strategy. Most importantly it's all about risk management. Without risk management, it's not even worth trying if someone is new to trading. And I would also be curious about how others are managing risk with this one? Very very curious about that...
Anyway... I'm looking forward to continuing to test the "system".
Yes please post your myfxbook results.

Put in the efforts. Whether you want to share the results or not is upto you.

XARD has generously given a strategy. Personalise it and make it work.

If you cannot ...nobody has forced you to?

It is a free forum ...take it or leave it.

Regards
SK
These users thanked the author sudhindragk for the post (total 2):
XXXX, Boobligoom

Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!!
Setting standards that others strive to achieve.
Enclosed my last setup for everyone's perusal.
Enjoy!
XARD777

NB Please note, this setup was designed around US2000 Index only
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:42 pm Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!!
Enjoy!
XARD777

Dearest XARD777,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you have done for us.
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 9):
XXXX, Kev21, tokjanggut, Mundu19, excellence, dansmol, Jimmy, ParallelNative, Jedidiah
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

xard777 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:42 pm Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!!
Enjoy!
XARD777

Hello XARD,
Thanks again for the wonderful update and your labour of love. Is it possible under STR09 [09] TIMA Trend Settings, to add the option for TIMAmode?
Thanks,
Mundu