NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:09 am
In the picture you are showing ob/os zones so not sure which version you are referring to.
I guess the differnece between the two is as Euro_rapp mentioned which is the above one uses super smoother (this one has divergence alerts only) and the below one which uses T3 smoothing (this one has ob/os alerts only).

I believe the above one is the chaos which has the super smoother and the below one is the haus version which uses the t3 smoothing. Is there a way to get the chaos version to also have ob/os alerts or have the haus version have a super smoother option?

keys898 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:07 am
I guess the differnece between the two is as Euro_rapp mentioned which is the above one uses super smoother (this one has divergence alerts only) and the below one which uses T3 smoothing (this one has ob/os alerts only).

I believe the above one is the chaos which has the super smoother and the below one is the haus version which uses the t3 smoothing. Is there a way to get the chaos version to also have ob/os alerts or have the haus version have a super smoother option?
All the averages version of Haos has a super smoother option with the ob/os zones.
GBPUSDH4.png

mrtools wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:41 am
All the averages version of Haos has a super smoother option with the ob/os zones.
I have this for the below indi. This is the one that has the ob/os alerts
Pic.PNG
This one is for the top one that has divergence only alerts
Pic2.PNG
They both are the haus visual but I didn't see a version that has both divergence alerts and ob/os alerts in one version. If that makes sense?

keys898 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:41 am
I have this for the below indi. This is the one that has the ob/os alerts

This one is for the top one that has divergence only alerts

They both are the haus visual but I didn't see a version that has both divergence alerts and ob/os alerts in one version. If that makes sense?
Okay I understand now, the problem is in mt4 you are only allowed 63 characters in your iCustom call and in mtf we use ICustom values, and currently that version is right at that many characters. Could add the alerts but then would have to remove the mtf, and think most want the mtf.

1. Similar Topics

1. Reorder Indicators on chart - Visual Layers Reordering in MT4

6 Replies 1768 Views

by cortyk, Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies
    2. Visual trade manager

5 Replies 1840 Views

by Maffe, Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:28 pm in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. Please upgrade Supertend averages 2.6

3 Replies 1299 Views

by SteveO636, Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:48 am in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], GoldenBrett90, Gosfraba, Intrest 1, keys898, kvak, mrtools, phil1967, Seznam [Bot], Shamaninc, Skyold, Telegram [Bot], traderokey and 39 guests