Re: Coding Help

Jackson Doh wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:23 pm Dear Mr Tools,
I came across the Fast_Ema_Hull.mq4 indicator on the mql5 site. It is similar to the one Darks issued on here last year. I decided to try to do some upgrades to it so there's now a version with an on/off button and alerts, which appears to work just fine. I have also created a histo version but I've got a similar problem like with the Step Jurik in that this time there's repainting as the signal goes from sell to buy. There's no CleanPoint or PlotPoints to change so I'm out of my depth again. Would you mind having a look at the attached histo please and fix the coding error?

I am attaching the original file from mql5, the completed on/off button version that I made along with the problematic histo version.

Many thanks

Fast_Ema_Hull BT.mq4Fast_Ema_Hull_histo.mq4Fast_Ema_Hull.mq4

Edit: I just noticed the alerts don't work on the button. I hashed out the trend index and didn't correct it.
Whomever translated the mt5 version to mt4 turned it into a repainting indicator. Lately posted some Hull indicators using averages and fast ema was included, was a 0 to 1 histo, a regular histo, and a on chart version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jackson Doh

Hello Mr. Tools,
I have this indi that needs fixing. I tried it with my limited amount of coding knowledge but couldnt do it. Can pls add code line that prevents arrow from disappearing once it appears on current candle. Thx a lot for ur help.

Zeus.mq4

Zippy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:45 pm Hello Mr. Tools,
I have this indi that needs fixing. I tried it with my limited amount of coding knowledge but couldnt do it. Can pls add code line that prevents arrow from disappearing once it appears on current candle. Thx a lot for ur help.
File removed (Decompiled/Stolen source code).

Please acquaint yourself with our rules to prevent your posts being removed/account being banned.
We like to see members getting to know us first and being involved in the site before asking for free work.

Thank you for understanding.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:57 pm File removed (Decompiled/Stolen source code).

Please acquaint yourself with our rules to prevent your posts being removed/account being banned.
We like to see members getting to know us first and being involved in the site before asking for free work.

Thank you for understanding.
I am srry, as i said i am amateur and dont really know difference between regular mq4 and decompiled mq4 file....i am really srry..

Zippy wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:29 pm I am srry, as i said i am amateur and dont really know difference between regular mq4 and decompiled mq4 file....i am really srry..
It's okay bro, please check out our site! We have so much information and indicators here that will help you learn :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance