Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Banzai wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:27 am All Heikin Ashi

Uh, I still don't know how to do MTF buttons.
We're stuck with the current timeframe.
Dear Banzai you think you can fix the Wicks color issue? ( When you disable the show HA Candles - the wicks become one color only, Unlike the original indi without the button. I have tried play with the settings and I couldn't solve it by my self)

Also wanted to ask you cause I really dont know, I found this HA histo, probably stolen from here, you think you can make it like the original indi with 2 MA periods, one for the candles period and one for the smooth method?

Thanks a lot friend!

josi wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:50 am I think this could be an excellent candidate for a button - but as always: you decide:
Try it.
Added Autowidth for bars and button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
KAESER444, Jackson Doh, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, muhammadfarooq, Thangarasu, BOLBAM, josi, kodisfx, Sagiv, moey_dw, Chickenspicy

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:28 pm @kvak, superb coding bro ;) :thumbup:

Putting it to good use aleady :sweat: . Thanks to ALL the master coders for the amazing indicators (especially with buttons!)

Now I can have a clean chart and also mix and match my indicators to give the best trading system possible!!

Thanks guys and warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA
Make a colored version of cronex tachi.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
Banzai, alif, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, Thangarasu, Merylfx, alexm, Chickenspicy

Sagiv wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:03 pm Kvak and Banzai, you guys are KINGS!!!

Can you please add MA close price to this Indi, the updated synergy channel is 5 SMMA high & 5 SMMA low, very powerful channel!

Looking forward start trading with it :)

Thank you again and have a great weekend
Somethink like this?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Banzai, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, josi, Sagiv, moey_dw, Thangarasu

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:32 am Try it.
Added Autowidth for bars and button.
Make one more adition....replace bars with candle...For me, seems better :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
Jimmy, rudiarius, BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, thomdel, Thangarasu, Merylfx, ImpLaNT, optionhk, Mundu19, talaate