MagnifyBrainstoming - Trading Systems without SL

Hello friends, how are you?
I have a specific question about trading strategies. I've been trading for some time using a no-stop loss strategy through leverage/financial margin control. I would like suggestions on how I could manually backtest the new indicators, I thought of using something like the NNFX system (1xATR daily for TP and 1xATR for 1.5X for Stop loss), but I still imagine there are others ways to test this efficiently.

I am open to suggestions and thank you very much in advance.

obs: I forgot to complement, I'd like reviews from books, websites, youtube channels that give a direction in backtest, even if it's using Stop Loss (although I rarely use it)
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

Re: Brainstoming - Trading Systems without SL

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:37 am Hello friends, how are you?
I have a specific question about trading strategies. I've been trading for some time using a no-stop loss strategy through leverage/financial margin control. I would like suggestions on how I could manually backtest the new indicators, I thought of using something like the NNFX system (1xATR daily for TP and 1xATR for 1.5X for Stop loss), but I still imagine there are others ways to test this efficiently.

obs: I forgot to complement, I'd like reviews from books, websites, youtube channels that give a direction in backtest, even if it's using Stop Loss (although I rarely use it)
:roll: :think:
Everything you need is here:
Attachments
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:37 am Hello friends, how are you?

This is one of the systems from 太虚一毫- a pro and doesn't rely heavily on sl, but it will require your account can withstand a certain drawdown if it happens
Do your research and see if you are suitable for it

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474425
These users thanked the author newbie4ever for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Don't mind me. I'm just walking around!

LikeRe: Brainstoming - Trading Systems without SL

vvFish wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:09 pm :roll: :think:
Everything you need is here:
hello Fish, I think you were more interested in making fun (maybe because I think I'm a newbie) than reading the objective of the topic. the goal is to have more ideas on how to test how robust a trading system is, lol. I'm even going to put my operational parameters.

- Margin/leverage control in CFDs without letting it get much smaller than 500%
_TP assessment based on ATR of H4 or D1
_ Outputs in POC barriers or Low Volume Areas + daily pivot points
_I use Smiio and BB Squezze as input trigerrs, (but I must change that)

NOTE: Despite your comment to be unwilling, I hope you have recovered well then your health. :)
vvFish, Chickenspicy

newbie4ever wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:14 pm This is one of the systems from 太虚一毫- a pro and doesn't rely heavily on sl, but it will require your account can withstand a certain drawdown if it happens
Do your research and see if you are suitable for it

viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474425

I saw this trading system too. I thought it was pretty cool, but the great idea of ​​this topic would be how to test trading systems. If by % of success, if by absolute financial gain (I think this would be the best way), if by drawdown. this is my difficulty in improving what I already have in my hands.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:44 am hello Fish, I think you were more interested in making fun (maybe because I think I'm a newbie) than reading the objective of the topic. the goal is to have more ideas on how to test how robust a trading system is, lol. I'm even going to put my operational parameters.

- Margin/leverage control in CFDs without letting it get much smaller than 500%
_TP assessment based on ATR of H4 or D1
_ Outputs in POC barriers or Low Volume Areas + daily pivot points
_I use Smiio and BB Squezze as input trigerrs, (but I must change that)

NOTE: Despite your comment to be unwilling, I hope you have recovered well then your health. :)
:think:
I have always respected interlocutors who understand humor.
Thank you for remembering that I was sick.
Sorry for my english .
I use google translator.
If you knew Russian, we could talk to you about your desire to test systems. (especially without stops)
Sincerely vvFish

;)
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

vvFish wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:01 am :think:
I have always respected interlocutors who understand humor.
Thank you for remembering that I was sick.
Sorry for my english .
I use google translator.
If you knew Russian, we could talk to you about your desire to test systems. (especially without stops)
Sincerely vvFish

;)
oh my god, hahaha. It was a misunderstanding on my part, apologies vvFish!! i'm using Google translate too.
Amazingly, even without having done a backtest (besides visual BT) I've been getting some results with the parameters I mentioned before. I have the following template.

My idea is to use SVE Bollinger as "ready,set..." and BB Squeeze or Smiio as "Go " in the trade. for now, I use as an exit point, the barriers I mentioned earlier. but sometimes it takes me out of the trade too soon.

In addition, I try to choose stocks that have a decent daily volatility, at least 2% - 2.5%, because I have a daily Swap charge, which (may not seem like it) but can have a big impact on the result.

Finally, I'm certainly willing to talk about vvFish yes, with you it's with whoever wants to get into this topic. Anything that I see to improve in the Trading System, I will include it here. :D :D :D
Attachments
vvFish, Chickenspicy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:01 am oh my god, hahaha. It was a misunderstanding on my part, apologies vvFish!! i'm using Google translate too.
Amazingly, even without having done a backtest (besides visual BT) I've been getting some results with the parameters I mentioned before. I have the following template.

My idea is to use SVE Bollinger as "ready,set..." and BB Squeeze or Smiio as "Go " in the trade. for now, I use as an exit point, the barriers I mentioned earlier. but sometimes it takes me out of the trade too soon.

In addition, I try to choose stocks that have a decent daily volatility, at least 2% - 2.5%, because I have a daily Swap charge, which (may not seem like it) but can have a big impact on the result.

Finally, I'm certainly willing to talk about vvFish yes, with you it's with whoever wants to get into this topic. Anything that I see to improve in the Trading System, I will include it here. :D :D :D
;)
For an even better understanding of why I sometimes start with the way it was in your case, I will show you a screenshot.
In addition to scalping on m1, I also lead the topic of news trading on FF News trading discussion - continuation.
Many people ask me the same questions.
Subscribers basically always ask questions in a personal and always get answers.
But there are individuals who ask questions to which ...........
Attachments
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

vvFish wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 11:19 am ;)
For an even better understanding of why I sometimes start with the way it was in your case, I will show you a screenshot.
In addition to scalping on m1, I also lead the topic of news trading on FF News trading discussion - continuation.
Many people ask me the same questions.
Subscribers basically always ask questions in a personal and always get answers.
But there are individuals who ask questions to which ...........

yes yes, i understand and i know that you are a benchmark when it comes to trading on M1 and should receive the same questions by those who do not use the forum "search".

But my sincere idea is to explore this topic of how to backtest , I don't want anything done in parameters, or template. whether in books to study, courses and mainly in chat here.

Note: I will keep putting my insights here and how I trade. :D
vvFish, Chickenspicy