Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

Thomas Huber wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:47 pm would it be possible to calculate out the indicator with exactly these settings as default values ?
Need it for an Expert Advisor.
most importantly will u be sharing that expert advisor with us?? in almost 9 posts u made since joining in 2019 u never mention sharing anything with us............. and thats probably why no one responding

gotta give 2 the community............ ;) ;) ;)
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, vvFish
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:30 pm most importantly will u be sharing that expert advisor with us?? in almost 9 posts u made since joining in 2019 u never mention sharing anything with us............. and thats probably why no one responding

gotta give 2 the community............ ;) ;) ;)
Haha, seeing as it's a slow night in the markets, let's break this down:

Red flags: 🚩

• Guy joined in 2019 and has made 9 posts (nine)
  • He still doesn't even have an avatar
  • He's been asking the same thing for the past two years
  • He's never mentioned he would be sharing anything in any of his posts
  • He has never "thanked" anyone or received any "thanks" for his posts

Prove me wrong. We know the answer.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, vvFish, 太虚一毫
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:46 pm Haha, seeing as it's a slow night in the markets, let's break this down:

Red flags: 🚩

• Guy joined in 2019 and has made 9 posts (nine)
  • He still doesn't even have an avatar
  • He's been asking the same thing for the past two years
  • He's never mentioned he would be sharing anything in any of his posts
  • He has never "thanked" anyone or received any "thanks" for his posts

Prove me wrong. We know the answer.
aahahaha ur answer is better than all his 9 posts combined

fuck i love dis site :lol: :lol: :lol:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:19 pm Teachers, when upgrading Haos-Visual-averages filtered (mtf + divergence + alerts) indicators in the future, please modify three points:

1. When the thick blue vertical line and the thick yellow vertical line appear as shown in the figure, an arrow will be displayed on the main chart and an alarm will be issued.

2. Make the text ID signal "H1 Down Trend" as shown in the figure, consistent with the thick blue vertical line, the thick yellow vertical line, or the blue arrow and the yellow arrow.

3. Add option to "Input Parameters": Let Text ID signal "H1 Down Trend" as shown in the figure, which can be placed in technical indicator windows, such as technical indicator window 1, technical indicator window 2, and so on.
Hi boss, thank you for your setting. Look good. Does the indicator repaint? Sorry for the noob question.

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:57 pm Haos Visual averages is the best indicator of mrtools/mladen, the godfather of foreign exchange indicators. The default parameters are perfect. What I consider in use is personalized short-term settings. So in my opinion, things that are not suitable for my personalization are removed.

This is the ultra-short-term personalized setting of the Haos Visual-averages (divergence + alerts + mtf).ex4 indicator.

So MTF and the following 3 settings (I think these 3 things are meaningless in the 15-minute and 5-minute ultra-short line), enable true / false in the input parameters yourself:
wpr chart divergence lines visible
Main chart divergence visible
Classic divergence visible

2 points: when all 30 kinds of moving averages cannot find the best moving average, then use the simplest MA; when you cannot find the best parameters, then use the Fibonacci sequence that is closest to the default parameters number.

We are now waiting for the new version of master mrtools / mladen to be available. ;)

Look good boss. Does the indicator repaint?
These users thanked the author Daddyhan for the post:
太虚一毫