Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hey guys,

Hope you are all well. :D

I'm trying to focus on my trading and trying really hard not to look at any news or forums - except this one of course. Focusing on living as clean as I can and being ready for the trading day, physically, mentally and emotionally.

The daily mantra is "rinse and repeat". I'm still only trading AUS200 sticking to the system.

I want to post something if I feel it will add to the discussion. Everything seems to be covered nicely over and over - repetition is the mother of all skill.

All I have is "rinse and repeat".

Love you Xard, love to you all.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post (total 4):
XXXX, Skyold, sudhindragk, satyafx
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

Musashi wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:02 pm Hey guys,

Hope you are all well. :D

I'm trying to focus on my trading and trying really hard not to look at any news or forums - except this one of course. Focusing on living as clean as I can and being ready for the trading day, physically, mentally and emotionally.

The daily mantra is "rinse and repeat". I'm still only trading AUS200 sticking to the system.

I want to post something if I feel it will add to the discussion. Everything seems to be covered nicely over and over - repetition is the mother of all skill.

All I have is "rinse and repeat".

Love you Xard, love to you all.
Nice result there Musashi, I like your attitude for getting your head right.

Can I ask what broker you use as Global Prime that I use always has a big gap before the open of the Aussie market.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Musashi
nil desperandum

4H chart 2nd dot(but i think BIAS up because Orange circle stay bottom)

1H chart 2nd dot(orange circle stay top- down BIAS)

15m chart 2nd dot(orange circle stay top- down BIAS)

5m chart 2nd dot(orange sqaure circle top-down BIAS)

so i entry sell.(Since the BIAS of 1 hour, 15 minutes and 5 minutes are in the same direction, they entered aggressively without waiting for the pink candle.)

Xard brother saying "watch white ZigZag line to complete its drawing on 1hr, 15m & 5min TFs"

Did I understand correctly about system?
please advise.

Thank you in advance!
Attachments

Hello XARD777, you read my mind with the "Keep an eye on the White Dot on the 5min chart" quote.
This is my first post and hopes to give my two cents,

Here is my finding for pinpointing the correlations of Xu v8-SEMAFOR rev002a higher time frame dots and how they appear in the 5 minute time frame.
I have been doing a lot of backtesting and I'm getting more and more confident with Xu v8-SEMAFOR rev002a signals on lower time frames.
In this scenario, we will be looking at a 5-minute chart.

using the default colors on Xu v8-SEMAFOR rev002a indicator.
c1=(aqua & gold) c2=(snow) c3=(orange-red) c4 = (Dodger Blue)

Method - observing multiple time frames of the same pair and tracing dots based on timestamps here is what I found.
c1: is determinined by: 5min(obviously) & some but not all 15min (c1)

c2: is determined by: 15min & some 30min (c1) These snow/white-colored dots should be your first level of concern.

c3: is determined by: some 30min(c2), & 1HR & 4HR(c1) These Orange-red dots are my favorite to work off. Anything signaling from a 1HR to 4hr time frame has a lot of volume behind it. We definitely don't want to miss out on proper price action to spot the upcoming trend. Look at 1HR to 4HR S&R zones for more evaluation.

c4: is determined by: 4HR(c1), Daily (c1,c2,c3) These are the blue box around the orange-red dot. The signal is matching up with almost all dots on the daily time frame and even be a c3(orange-red) dot from the weekly!
In the picture included. These lined up all the way to the daily! and look at that sweet move.
SORRY I CHANGED THE COLORS ON MY CHART BUT I HOPE YOU GET THE IDEA

Maybe this was addressed already, but I hope this helps some folks with interpreting these signals on the 5-minute chart.
Attachments
These users thanked the author ParallelNative for the post (total 3):
xard777, tomasramos90, stond

I use semafors 36 on the 15m and semafor 144 (36x4) on the 1hr (15m x4) and semafor 576 (36x4x4) on the 4hr (15m x4x4).
This gives you an idea of how support/resistance is playing out across the three TFs (15m, 1hr & 4hr).
The White, Orange and Grey ZZ lines also show the same Sup/Res across the three TFs.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
ParallelNative, XXXX, fadhayemustafa, tomasramos90, oskar656, Musashi, Mundu19, gamerredd, stond, Mustafa, humbatov, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

FourXXXX wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:27 pm Nice result there Musashi, I like your attitude for getting your head right.

Can I ask what broker you use as Global Prime that I use always has a big gap before the open of the Aussie market.
Hi FourXXXX,
Mate, I use Axitrader, some people love them, some people have issues with them. I have noted that they are not on the wish list here on Forex-Station.
These users thanked the author Musashi for the post:
XXXX
Don't settle with hitting your Goal - Aim to Smash It!!! - XARD777

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:01 am I use semafors 36 on the 15m and semafor 144 (36x4) on the 1hr (15m x4) and semafor 576 (36x4x4) on the 4hr (15m x4x4).
This gives you an idea of how support/resistance is playing out across the three TFs (15m, 1hr & 4hr).
The White, Orange and Grey ZZ lines also show the same Sup/Res across the three TFs.
Xard777
Hi Xard,
How about trading TF, on 5min or 15min?
Thank you.

Here is an example of the Fibo Extensions Indicator doing its job.

The market turned around at 100% of A-B in other words AB=CD, but it could happen at other numbers as well. What you will see though is that the Fibonacci numbers just keep appearing over and over.

What I have shown here is that A-B is shown by the green percentage levels in relation to the current ZZ leg. These numbers show where to take profit, if the market goes through these levels like a freight train, look to the next level as to whether it will stop there. Another approach is to set your TP at perhaps 61.8% as a safer option. This 61.8% number does come up a lot, it may not be the end of the current trend direction but could be a retracement.

The white percentages D-C is the retracement from D of the last ZZ leg, smaller numbers here indicate the trend is likely to continue in the direction of D.

B-C Aqua percentages is showing the retracement from D based on the last B-C leg. This could be a retracement or where the continuation of the trend could go to.

Of course, all these ABCD numbers will flip the other way in an uptrend. Just look where 0% is and work from there.
Attachments
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Musashi, Mundu19, Skyold, Jedidiah
nil desperandum