Re: Headphones and Baldness

Deez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:23 pm Just wondering - does wearing headphones make you bald?

Been noticing alot of streamers complain about thinning of hair at the crown where the headphones sit and bcos of my job a wear headphones most of the time..so anyone have any idea?
Nope it doesn't make you bald, but if you are going bald it will accelerate that due to the sweat and rubbing of the headphones.

I know this because when I was going bald and playing football (Rugby) the scrums would accelerate my issue. But I started using Minoxidil drops and grew my hair back. Nothing wrong with bald though, it looks good with a beard.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Deez
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:56 pm NO DOESNT MAKE U BALD BIT IT WILL RUB THE HEAD AND HAIRS COME OFF.......
No shit. That's what I just said :Shifty:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Deez wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:23 pm Just wondering - does wearing headphones make you bald?

Been noticing alot of streamers complain about thinning of hair at the crown where the headphones sit and bcos of my job a wear headphones most of the time..so anyone have any idea?
I don't think it matters otherwise girls would go bald as well ;)

Jimmy wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:44 pm Nope it doesn't make you bald, but if you are going bald it will accelerate that due to the sweat and rubbing of the headphones.

I know this because when I was going bald and playing football (Rugby) the scrums would accelerate my issue. But I started using Minoxidil drops and grew my hair back. Nothing wrong with bald though, it looks good with a beard.
Been hearing alot about Minoxidil.

Damn receding hairline. Was using minoxidil for years, stopped and regretted it. Back on it and the comb over not so necessary. Also saw palmetto seems to work and I used an anti fungal (maybe the application of minoxidil over long time causes skin problems like fungal growth) which really helped. Hair loss sucks if you don't suit the bald look.

https://www.hairguard.com/nizoral-shampoo/
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, QSD