Re: Schaff Indicators for MT4

Kenrobert1 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:36 am Hello Esteemed, Mrtools. How is your weekend coming? Please add the adjustable smoothing in Schaff Trend Cycle_-_adjustable smoothing to Schaff Trend Cycle (mtf+ arrows+ alerts) but without the level parameters as in picture below. Thanks a lot. You are the Man.
The level parameters controls the fill, if you don't want the levels just change the color of the dotted lines to none and if no fill set fill bars to 0, anyway added the adjustable smoothing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
camisa, navid110, Kenrobert1, Milad8732, alexm, 太虚一毫, pipsquirrel

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:47 am The level parameters controls the fill, if you don't want the levels just change the color of the dotted lines to none and if no fill set fill bars to 0, anyway added the adjustable smoothing.

Hi, would it be possible to add buffers to the divergences? I have posted previously but i dont know if you didnt see or if it is not possible to do that. Thanks!

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:47 am The level parameters controls the fill, if you don't want the levels just change the color of the dotted lines to none and if no fill set fill bars to 0, anyway added the adjustable smoothing.
Oh awesome, Mrtools. Thank you for this beautiful but I would prefer the levels and arrows as they are in schaff Trend Cycles (mtf + arrows + alerts). That works better for me.
Attachments