NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

euro_rapp wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:51 am
This totally confuses me. I thought they where both the same but just renamed. Is there a Haos Version which looks like the new Chaos?
Not that I'm aware of,Chaos has options for all the averages and only Haos uses t3 and as far as a version which looks like Chaos, since don't have the source don't know exactly how it is done.

moey_dw wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:36 am
do u think haos and chaos may work with jurik instead of t3 smoothing??? :think: :think: :think:
Added jurik to the average mix, one thing to remember the average Smoother is a kind of generic jma.

PS: For instructions on using the Haos/Chaos indicator please see here: How to use Haos & Chaos Visual Averages.
PPS: For the template used in the Daily Downloads chart, please see: Haos Visual to Chaos Visual template.
Haos - Visual - averages (divergence + alerts).ex4
(184.87 KiB) Downloaded 528 times
USDJPYH4.png

mrtools wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:00 am
Added jurik to the average mix, one thing to remember the average Smoother is a kind of generic jma.
Hi, is it possible to add buffers for the divergences?

I have asked a few times but i dont know if it is not possible (which i understand) or if you just missed my request.

Thanks!

1. Similar Topics

1. Reorder Indicators on chart - Visual Layers Reordering in MT4

6 Replies 495 Views

by cortyk, Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:34 am in MT4 Indicators

6 Replies
    2. Visual trade manager

5 Replies 1397 Views

by Maffe, Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:28 pm in MT4 Indicators

5 Replies
    3. Please upgrade Supertend averages 2.6

3 Replies 1037 Views

by SteveO636, Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:48 am in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CHMelih, CommonCrawl [Bot], Facebook [Crawler], pdzx5zx, Shamaninc, Tbot [Bot], vvFish, 太虚一毫 and 48 guests