You dont need to change the visualization .. that remains on all timeframes. Instead, you need to select the timeframe that you need in the inputs tab.
Please see: How to identify a decompiled MQL4 indicator.
Found this old version and updated it to new mt4 and added the alerts.kizerage212 wrote: ↑Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:51 pmInteresting. How can you tell an indicator is decompiled? I get more smooth signals on this one than all other HA indicators I've tried so far.
- heiken ashi kuskus.mq4
- (5.26 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
Added auto candle width, this version is mtf with alerts.
- Heiken ashi averages smoothed.ex4
- (129.6 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
Thank you mrtools for the quick support.
Trade what you see, not what you think
This would be the adaptive t3 version.Thanks Mrtools.
Looking forward to the second one; heiken_ashi_ma_adaptive_t3_1.02_nmc.
- Heiken ashi adaptive t3 smoothed histo (mtf + alerts).ex4
- (43.48 KiB) Downloaded 104 times