Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi Everyone, I am trying to simplify the whole dot process so that we are all on the same page.

Gold Square = Trend Top, we should see the market go DOWN from here.
Red Square = Cycle Top, we want to take SELL trades off the Red Dots from the Red Square.

White Circles = temporary market change i.e Pullback/Continuation of the cycle.

Green Square = Cycle Bottom, we want to take BUY trades off the Green Dots from the the Green Square.
Blue Square = Trend Bottom, we should see the market go UP from here.

And it goes without saying that the 2nd Dot is where is all kicks off.

Hope this makes sense and is easier to follow.
Anyway, let me know what you think.
All the best
Xard777

Update - The idea is that we would do our MAIN Trading off the 1hr & 15m TFs as the dots are in sync.
We could of course then use the 5m purely for the scalping of (as you do).
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
fadhayemustafa, josi, maroka, Dandanakka, LJC, traderokey, Wole, thomdel, stond, kowal81, Tabary, Skyold, bigdee, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:53 pm Hi Everyone, I am trying to simplify the whole dot process so that we are all on the same page.

Red Square = Cycle Top, we want to take SELL trades off the Red Dots from the Red Square.

Green Square = Cycle Bottom, we want to take BUY trades off the Green Dots from the the Green Square.

All the best
Xard777
Stupendous. Trading made easy.. Thanks for the initiative.

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:53 pm Hi Everyone, I am trying to simplify the whole dot process so that we are all on the same page.

All the best
Xard777
Hi Xard777,
Tq for sharing your system of trade, it has helped me alot and really appreciate what you are doing and would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
TQ!!!!!!!

With your new template , could i suggest maybe a box showing arrows to indicate the direction of the latest 882 and 125 semafore this would help us alot without needing to zoom/scroll back to look for them (especially the 882).

XARD: Do you mean something like this...

Hi, Xard 777

Something like this. It usefull when u have many pairs on one mt4 for searches.
Attachments

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

LJC wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Hi Xard777,
Tq for sharing your system of trade, it has helped me alot and really appreciate what you are doing and would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
TQ!!!!!!!

With your new template , could i suggest maybe a box showing arrows to indicate the direction of the latest 882 and 125 semafore this would help us alot without needing to zoom/scroll back to look for them (especially the 882).

That´s perfect!!!! I like it..... It´s more every time it gets a little better, and easy to trade :thumbup:

[/quote]

nice idea bro..

Dear Xard instead of putting the arrow inside the box (which needs going back if you have small screen). can we have something like near the trend indicator text at the left bottom corner. example

XARD: Sounds kool, but I already display TimeFrame and Trend UP/DOWN in a Box (Bottom left of screen).
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
thomdel

LJC wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Hi Xard777,
TQ!!!!!!!

For those who don't know the direction of up and down. Just keep in clean and simple, will you! No need for further decoration. But the idea of colour coding the Dots I think is good and may suit those who still got a problem to identify direction and entries.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
stond